Pikmin 3: Nintendo's Duke Nuke Em'

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Pikmin 3: Nintendo's Duke Nuke Em'
3 years ago#1

Notice how Pikmin 3 says "Spring-Summer" 2013? I though it was supposed to be released in the first half of 2013 aka January to June, which obviously doesn't count July, August, and September, which is "Summer".

All Pikmin 3 Delays: Wii U Launch Title >> Launch Window >> First 1/2 of 2013 >> "Spring-Summer" 2013.
3 years ago#2
Yup because a few months delay = almost a decade of delays
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
3 years ago#3
Yup Pikmin 3 went through many developers and studios.
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.
3 years ago#4
Spring and summer are both in the first half of 2013.

Are you special?

Spring is FULLY in the first half and summer separates the year.
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
3 years ago#5
Pikmin is inherently evil.
I post on other sites, too. Don't think that's how I spend all of my time.
3 years ago#6
Comparing it to Duke Nukem is ridiculously hyperbolic.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#7
lol, nope. That is all.

Onto the next topic everybody.
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
3 years ago#8
Didn't Duke Nukem Forever come out 13-14 years after being announced or something? That would be like announcing the original Pikmin in 2000/01 or whenever it was announced, and then releasing it later this year.
3 years ago#9
evosthunder posted...
Pikmin is inherently evil.

"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
3 years ago#10
Pikmin 3 isn't being delayed a decade... and when it finally releases, it'll be Nintendo Good. Hell, the Pikmin minigame in Nintendo Land was damn good.
Nintendo Network ID: SSJ2Vegeta
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Pikmin 3: Nintendo's Duke Nuke Em'

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived