Miyamoto is CHANGING his gaming style for the Wii U.

#11Virus66Posted 1/30/2013 9:15:28 PM
Just saying he is "changing" his style doesn't mean much to me. Miyamoto has lately made some pretty sketchy choices. The one that bugged me the most was the Paper Mario incident. Paper Mario was the only time Mario had a story and is arguably the best part of those games (Great Gonzalez!) and Miyamoto wanted it cut out as much as possible. He still makes games fun but it seems like he refused to evolve from his 1980s design mentality. I understand he is pretty much the master of modern game design but a lot of Nintendo staff seem to not want to do anything without this one man's approval. They need to learn to stand on their own.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#12Enigma149Posted 1/30/2013 9:22:44 PM
darkjedilink posted...
KroganBallEater posted...
RahzarX posted...
KroganBallEater posted...
RahzarX posted...
Nintendo Land and Super Mario Bros U were both produced by Miyamoto.

Apparently you think because he made a big mistake that it must be his last game he supervised.

He really didn't give any input for either of the games.

But every game he's made input on he's just throwing dumb stuff.
"NO STORY IN RPG MARIO PLS"

I'd love to know where you get your insider information.

http://kotaku.com/5964444/miyamoto-convinced-the-people-behind-paper-mario-sticker-star-to-ditch-the-story

I like how you just completely ignore the fact that on the survey they conducted, only 1% of the responders said they cared about a story, instead just blaming it all on Miyamoto.

I don't think you understand. If a game does not cater to ME, it sucks.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#13Tsutarja495Posted 1/30/2013 9:30:00 PM
Yeah, he said he would be working on smaller stuff from here on out with a team of young talent, rather than working with the huge projects, so his style would have to change up a bit.