What if they made a New Super Metroid?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What if they made a New Super Metroid?
4 years ago#1
Super Metriod greatest game ever.

What if they made a New Super Metroid? Not a remake, but a metroid 2d side scrolling sequel.
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
4 years ago#2
You mean Metroid 5? Yes, I want that.
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
4 years ago#3
Other M could've been that if they didn't have that god awful story and if they tweaked the gameplay a bit.
4 years ago#4
Both the GBA titles were better. Super Metroid had some pretty glaring flaws. Still a decent game, but vastly overrated.
"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:"
1 Tim 6:20
4 years ago#5
Kourama posted...
Other M could've been that if they didn't have that god awful story and if they tweaked the gameplay a bit.
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.
4 years ago#6
I'd buy it day 1, I love 2D Metroid games.
4 years ago#7
I would say yes, but thats really what they were trying to revisit with Other M, and it would've gone perfectly were it not for factors aside from the gameplay :''(

I personally want another pixel-bit Metroid game in the look and style of Fusion, Zero Mission, and or Super Metroid.
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
4 years ago#8
MarioFanaticXV posted...
Both the GBA titles were better. Super Metroid had some pretty glaring flaws. Still a decent game, but vastly overrated.

Hell no. Maybe Zero Mission if it was a bit longer but definitely not Fusion.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
4 years ago#9
The Other M isn't what I mean. I mean a 2d side scrolling metroidvania with the same love and care they made the Mario 2d games (the new ones).
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
4 years ago#10
will it have alot of "baw ba ba ba bawwww" soundtracks?
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What if they made a New Super Metroid?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived