Wii Street U Coming Mid February In Japan - New Trailer Is NEAT !

#11DTY3Posted 1/30/2013 9:22:45 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
RahzarX posted...
Sadly for MS and Sony, this is better than anything coming for the 720 and Ps4

Hypocrite judging consoles that don't technically exist. Sadly for Nintendo fans, that is the best thing coming to WiiU in the "launch window".

Jesus Christ you got offended.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#12SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/30/2013 9:45:22 PM
DTY3 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
RahzarX posted...

Hypocrite judging consoles that don't technically exist. Sadly for Nintendo fans, that is the best thing coming to WiiU in the "launch window".

Jesus doesn't get offended, fool. If Rahzar can post such an inane lie because of his insecurity over the lack of games on WiiU, then I can make fun of that lie and his feelings. Invoking the name of the Savior in your response, and you claim I got "offended"? Pardon me, I had to laugh at that.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#13Baha05Posted 1/30/2013 9:49:39 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Jesus doesn't get offended, fool. If Rahzar can post such an inane lie because of his insecurity over the lack of games on WiiU, then I can make fun of that lie and his feelings. Invoking the name of the Savior in your response, and you claim I got "offended"? Pardon me, I had to laugh at that.

Translation: Yeah well ***** ***** ***** ***** *****! Dx
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#14geneticsftwPosted 1/30/2013 9:49:53 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
DTY3 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
RahzarX posted...

Yep, you won the internet, al gore will be sending you the prize.
---
Sweet
#15DTY3Posted 1/30/2013 9:52:39 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
DTY3 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
RahzarX posted...

Well you did get pretty offended...
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#16googlerPosted 1/30/2013 9:56:01 PM
RahzarX posted...

have you not owned a smart phone for the last half decade or so - or used a PC for that matter? People buy consoles to play games and not dumb, time-wasting gimmicks that are better executed on other formats
#17Sirian_HawkPosted 1/30/2013 9:58:28 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
DTY3 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
RahzarX posted...

What lie? Since nothing is coming yet for either (since neither have officially been announced themselves) then technically this is better than anything coming so far.
---
Sure sign you are a nerd: The beginning of AC/DCs "Thunderstruck" always makes you think of Lion-O swinging his sword around.
#18ElectricMolePosted 1/30/2013 10:09:16 PM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.street&hl=en

NEAT!
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#19ElectricKaibutuPosted 1/31/2013 1:45:41 AM
ElectricMole posted...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.street&hl=en

NEAT!

http://venturebeat.com/2012/11/27/forget-six-axis-gamepad-nine-axis/
...our sensors have a higher resolution about 15 times higher resolution than what is commonly in something like cell phones...

I'm sure your Android phone can do this:

http://youtu.be/SM2ybJhVuFE
#20blablablax17Posted 1/31/2013 1:57:52 AM
Google Earth=Finished

ohwait....Google.
---
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '06.