Sony and Microsoft bow out of next-gen at last minute in favour of mobile gaming

#1RahzarXPosted 1/30/2013 7:30:36 PM
Nintendo is left to dominate, all third party devs jump ship to Nintendo and we all lived happily ever after.

I can do it too!

How the hell are topics like this not moderated? Is it not "trolling" enough? Not "off-topic" enough?

Pikmin 3 never coming! Alien Colonial Marines delayed indefinitely! Wii U is failing! Monolith RPG not coming to North America!

I bet this gets moderated within 5 minutes, just to spite me.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#2Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/30/2013 7:32:12 PM
RahzarX posted...
Nintendo is left to dominate, all third party devs jump ship to Nintendo and we all lived happily ever after.

I can do it too!

How the hell are topics like this not moderated? Is it not "trolling" enough? Not "off-topic" enough?

Pikmin 3 never coming! Alien Colonial Marines delayed indefinitely! Wii U is failing! Monolith RPG not coming to North America!

If you don't like how the board is run why don't you just leave?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#3diggyfreshPosted 1/30/2013 7:32:30 PM
sony is going to start making airplanes. Microsoft is going to start making video game consoles.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#4KouramaPosted 1/30/2013 7:33:37 PM
Yeah I agree. Way too many rediculous topics on this board. It does confirm though that the Wii U is popular.
#5RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:34:46 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
RahzarX posted...

I can do it too!

I'm addicted to the abuse.

You're my #1.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#6RedOrionPosted 1/30/2013 7:38:20 PM
Kourama posted...
Yeah I agree. Way too many rediculous topics on this board. It does confirm though that the Wii U is popular.

No kidding, i didn't think it'd be this popular. I suppose we have the trolls to thank for that.
#7Board_hunter567Posted 1/30/2013 7:48:20 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Since you seem to be an inquiring mind, why don't you ask people this question when they complain about fanboys?
#8SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/30/2013 8:17:38 PM
Kourama posted...

Just not to people with buying power. Zing!
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#9Enigma149Posted 1/30/2013 8:19:03 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Kourama posted...

Just not to people with buying power. Zing!

And yet its selling faster than the Xbox 360 and PS3 were at this time in their respective launches...in much better economies.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#10RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:04:41 AM
The fact that this post still exists is a testament to how horribly moderated the Wii U board is.
---