Nintendos stocks have plummeted since the WII U

#1velvet_hammerPosted 1/30/2013 8:54:00 PM(edited)
http://investing.money.msn.com/investments/charts?symbol=ntdoy#symbol=NTDOY&event=&BB=off&CCI=off&EMA=off&MACD=off&MFI=off&PSAR=off&RSI=off&SMA=off&FSO=off&SSO=off&Volume=off&period=Custom&linetype=Line&scale=Auto&dates=10/1/2012,1/30/2013&comparelist=$indu,$compx,$inx

4 month out look chart
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#2AwayFromHerePosted 1/30/2013 8:53:55 PM
And this means nothing to gamers, go away troll.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3Baha05Posted 1/30/2013 8:53:58 PM
Lol no
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#4velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:55:37 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

huh? maybe you should take a biz class in College.. Also how is facts = trolling?
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#5dragon_suplex_xPosted 1/30/2013 9:01:19 PM
Despite the fact that this is troll to the 1000x degree, and I'm feeding said troll, Nintendo is about to post GAINS this year so I'm pretty sure they aren't worried.
---
But I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.
Nintendo Network ID: Vertigoink
#6userfrigginamePosted 1/30/2013 9:08:59 PM
So, what do we do? Keep playing games like we usually do? Let Nintendo and stockholders concern themselves with that.
#7knightimexPosted 1/30/2013 10:28:30 PM
Another flopic brought to you by velvet_hammer
---
Old School Games FTW!
#8kamikaze135Posted 1/30/2013 10:37:36 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

A company doing bad = less support from devs = less good games.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#9TheTrueNubPosted 1/30/2013 10:38:40 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

huh? maybe you should take a biz class in College.. Also how is facts = trolling?

It's trolling because the only reason you came here to post this is to try to get people riled up.

That's like the most exact definition of trolling there is.
---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
#10velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:41:40 PM
TheTrueNub posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

It's trolling because the only reason you came here to post this is to try to get people riled up.

That's like the most exact definition of trolling there is.

wrong, as there is no reason to get so riled up.. not my fault facts riled you and others..
---