Wii U logo NOT removed from Aliens Colonial Marines latest trailer

#1mkfreddddiPosted 1/30/2013 8:20:21 PM
the topic saying the wii u logo has been taken out of the lastest aliens trailer is very much false. Watch the same trailer uploaded today on gamespots youtube and youll see:

http://youtu.be/iCcSqkZb7fk?t=1m59s
---
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
--PSN & NNiD: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR, Live: UNTAIM3D 3MP3RR
#2SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/30/2013 8:24:20 PM
Doesn't change the fact that Sega still has no release date for it. But they did said that it would come out for WiiU. Sometime.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#3DarkAdonis123Posted 1/30/2013 8:30:50 PM
Unfortunately it's going to sell poorly on the Wii U. If it comes out a month+ after the other consoles it'll be much too late. The majority of the people who have another way to play it will have already done so. Releasing along side the other versions would've given the Wii U version a fighting chance. Sadly that's not going to happen.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#4Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/30/2013 8:34:05 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Unfortunately it's going to sell poorly on the Wii U. If it comes out a month+ after the other consoles it'll be much too late. The majority of the people who have another way to play it will have already done so. Releasing along side the other versions would've given the Wii U version a fighting chance. Sadly that's not going to happen.

I'm willing to bet it would sell poorly on the Wii U no matter when it came out.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#5diggyfreshPosted 1/30/2013 8:36:04 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

I'm willing to bet it would sell poorly on the Wii U no matter when it came out.

I agree. The user base is too small for a profit at the moment. And if Gearbox waited, the game would be played out and not sell.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#6SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/30/2013 8:53:09 PM
diggyfresh posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

I agree. The user base is too small for a profit at the moment. And if Gearbox waited, the game would be played out and not sell.

Gearbox isn't making the WiiU port. Which could be another reason it's having problems.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.