Double Dragon Advance on WiiU virtual Console please!!

#1autobotdanPosted 1/30/2013 9:02:40 PM
Well I'm pleasently glad I silently held on to my launch WiiU. Gameboy Advance games soon to be for the WiiU Virtual console. Now everybody is going to be dreaming of Pokemon and Zelda advance games on virtual console. You all can wait for your Pokemon Advance games. My forvorite Gameboy Advance game of all time Double Dragon Advance is all I care about for Virtual console. I dream of playing Double Dragon Advance on my 40' LG television

In the history of DD games, Double Dragon Advance is the greatest Double Dragon to many including me
---
PSN-autobotdan Gamertag-autobotdan playfire-autobotdan
#2autobotdan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:05:47 PM
I also loved Metroid Zero Mission and Metroid Fusion as well. Not hating on other Gameboy Advance games lol
---
#3Oni_TaedoPosted 1/30/2013 9:07:42 PM
Neon was better, U owners should get that.
If you have a PS3 or a 360, it's easily the best 10 bucks you can spend.
The gameplay is great, the music is amazing, and it's funny as all hell.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#4autobotdan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:13:43 PM
I have Double Dragon Neon on my xbox360. I believe I have every single Double Dragon game ever made. Double Dragon Neon was fun but it was no Double Dragon Advance

Let me tell you why Double Dragon Advance was so awsome. It had Stages from Double Dragon 1 & 2 in it. It had enemies from Double Dragon 1, 2, 3 & Super Double Dragon included. It had combat moves from every Double Dragon in it. and Double Dragon Advance had plenty of different colored Abobo's in it (some Abobo had afros lol). I have every Double Dragon game ever made and Double Dragon Advance is the greatest experience of them =)
---
#5ymmac1707Posted 1/30/2013 9:18:13 PM
Double dragon advance was epic, neon was okay
#6autobotdan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:11:15 AM
Anybody else want to see Double Dragon Advance on WiiU virtual console? I'd love to play two player with 2 WiiU pro controllers and a friend over my house instead of having two gameboy advance handhelds linked togetger
---