Now I Remember Why I Stayed on NintendoLife...

#1SimmerE15Posted 1/30/2013 10:09:34 PM
This board reminds me of why I stayed on NintendoLife.com >.>
There was just peace and people could discuss their favorite video games without anyone arguing back and forth 5 pages straight

People actually discussed the problems about Nintendo, without turning it into a big deal and baiting people to make them mad :P
And there weren't thousands of sales topics or anything!
It was all in one thread and you didn't have to see it if you didn't want to!

But then I remember why I started to lurk more on there, and frequent this site more lol
Some of the users on that site were too pro nintendo, and it seemed like there started to be a little too much praise, you know?

/blogfaqs/ *ifpeoplestilldothat*
#2SimmerE15(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:12:53 PM
I wish I had a WiiU :(
I've decided to stay away from anything Assassins Creed III, so it'll be an awesome experience when I get the U :D
#3hellbringherPosted 1/30/2013 10:15:54 PM
Itt we talk to ourselves because we have nothing good to say.
---
News - EA does not like the Wii U. Fanboy - good they are horrible anyway.
#4BoomerTheGreatPosted 1/30/2013 10:25:34 PM
Yea ive had an account here for about 3 weeks and it is clear that some of the guys here torture themselves for fun by showing how bitter they are that the Wii U is whats hot right now. Maybe its a small-man syndrone
---
Greatness comes from within
#5SimmerE15(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:32:07 PM
hellbringher posted...
Itt we talk to ourselves because we have nothing good to say.

I hear talking to yourself is pretty interesting...
Never tried it though lol
#6TheTrueNubPosted 1/30/2013 10:36:38 PM
If you think it's bad now just wait until the competitors release their console.

Remember, you're not allowed to like more than one console.
---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
#7SimmerE15(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:44:36 PM
TheTrueNub posted...
If you think it's bad now just wait until the competitors release their console.

That's why I'm like a ninja >:D
Got me an Xbox, Wii, 3DS and just go on all the boards lol
#8TheTrueNubPosted 1/30/2013 10:45:48 PM
SimmerE15 posted...
TheTrueNub posted...

That's why I'm like a ninja >:D
Got me an Xbox, Wii, 3DS and just go on all the boards lol

I've got all the current consoles too and am picking up a Wii U soon. I'll never understand the console fanboy mentality.

Though I typically stay on the PS3 board. I started coming here after that delicious Nintendo Direct when I decided it's time to get a Wii U.
---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
#9kdognumba1Posted 1/31/2013 12:10:42 AM
Unfortunately that's one of the risks of talking about games on the internet. You go to a site dedicated to a genre, publisher, game, or console and while the topics will be less hate filled, there will also be tons of fanboys that think that product is the end all be all where as if you go to a site that covers everything, you'll get the trolls, haters, and fanboys of other products that will bash just about everything under the sun.

Just how the internet works, people don't understand logic and there's way too many extremes. People care less about gaming and the developers that make the games and more about console company and publisher loyalty. Go onto the Vita boards and you'll see the same stupidity.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#10spicyitalian739Posted 1/31/2013 12:44:48 AM
kdognumba1 posted...
Unfortunately that's one of the risks of talking about games on the internet. You go to a site dedicated to a genre, publisher, game, or console and while the topics will be less hate filled, there will also be tons of fanboys that think that product is the end all be all where as if you go to a site that covers everything, you'll get the trolls, haters, and fanboys of other products that will bash just about everything under the sun.

Just how the internet works, people don't understand logic and there's way too many extremes. People care less about gaming and the developers that make the games and more about console company and publisher loyalty. Go onto the Vita boards and you'll see the same stupidity.

Video games are serious business! Console and company allegiances fulfill the same mindless "my team vs. your team" mentality that pervades the world of sports. People who side with one company over another and get emotionally invested in it are like the nerd versions of those football fanatics that the nerds usually call dumb jocks. Unfortunately, the irony is lost on them.

Heck, I even own a Vita (along with every other major system), but still get called a Nintendo fanboy on here by the company allegiance trolls. So, just add them all to ignore like I did.
---
PSN and Nintendo Network: FlyingWasabi
Xbox Live: Flying Wasabi