Maybe they should call it Yarnshi land

#1FlyinTonitePosted 1/31/2013 12:04:29 AM
Cause, ya know, made of yarn... bad joke sowwie. (Not sowwie enough to spell it right though :P)

I don't see how people could have qualms with the visual style, aesthetically, it's gorgeous.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#2GigantLuffyPosted 1/31/2013 12:15:33 AM
Stop being such a troll please. If you don't stop, then I'll slay you with my level 120 paladin.
---
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
UnOfficial Getter Robo of anything ever
#3FlyinTonite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:17:18 AM
GigantLuffy posted...
Stop being such a troll please. If you don't stop, then I'll slay you with my level 120 paladin.

It was just a joke, no need for the paladins to come out now? XD
---
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#4GigantLuffyPosted 1/31/2013 12:22:41 AM
FlyinTonite posted...
GigantLuffy posted...

No, because anyone who steps into this board becomes a troll. If I summon my Paladin, then I would have to remake because he'd turn into a troll.
---
#5FlyinTonite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:24:33 AM
GigantLuffy posted...
FlyinTonite posted...
GigantLuffy posted...

No, because anyone who steps into this board becomes a troll. If I summon my Paladin, then I would have to remake because he'd turn into a troll.

But since you stepped into this board, you must be a troll. Therefore, if a paladin takes orders from a troll, he too is a troll. If he then turns into a troll, he'd be a troll that trolls other trolls. The nintendo defense paladin?
---
#6GigantLuffyPosted 1/31/2013 12:28:53 AM
FlyinTonite posted...
GigantLuffy posted...
FlyinTonite posted...
GigantLuffy posted...

But since you stepped into this board, you must be a troll. Therefore, if a paladin takes orders from a troll, he too is a troll. If he then turns into a troll, he'd be a troll that trolls other trolls. The nintendo defense paladin?

Exactly! LOL @ Nintendo Defense Paladin. That's only a myth.
---
#7DarthFloatyPosted 1/31/2013 12:47:32 AM
I'll buy it instantly (possibly preorder, we'll see) anyway, so Yarnshi sounds good to me!

Ooooooor. Or!

They could make a bad guy Yoshi called Yarnshi! :D

... Not much better, is it?
#8IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/31/2013 12:51:37 AM
Do people actually like this Yarn style? It's awful, reminds me of indie games that have to use gimmicks to sell.
#9DarthFloatyPosted 1/31/2013 2:27:38 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Do people actually like this Yarn style? It's awful, reminds me of indie games that have to use gimmicks to sell.

Yep. I do. I think it looks nice and the way it was used in KEY was very interesting a different. Didn't love that game, but the visuals were a plus.

And this one looks about x3,000 better, graphically speaking.
#10FlyinTonite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:31:13 PM
Bump for parodies!!!

Idk why I'm even bumping this topic lol.
---