Does anybody actually "mains" Nintendo consoles?

#11rockyminPosted 1/31/2013 2:50:55 AM
lolno. I haven't "mained" a Nintendo console since SNES, when I didn't buy multiple consoles in a gen.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#12GencoilPosted 1/31/2013 2:51:01 AM
I don't really "main" any console, I try to give my PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U equal attention. But I'm a sucker for Nintendo stuff, so I do tend to spend a little more time with their consoles. When it comes to handhelds Nintendo is my one choice, though.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#13Dark_Link92Posted 1/31/2013 2:58:21 AM
I mained GC with my PS2 getting occasional use. And since then I've been using primarily my Nintendo consoles with my semi-competent PC on the side.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#14wskingws(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:06:13 AM
Sweeper09 posted...
I don't really have a "main".

I have all the exclusives that are interesting to me on each console (PS3, 360, Wii, Wii U). Every other game I get I wait to see what the benefits are.

For example, I have ME1 Platinum Edition for the 360, ME2 for the PS3 (Comic and all DLC), and ME3 for the Wii U. Although ME3 for the Wii U was a bad choice I guess because it isn't having anymore DLC releases :(

If there aren't any perks to getting one version over the other, I look to see which community is larger. I do have more games for my 360 though. Looking on my shelf.... Coming up on 100 360 games with the release of DS3... maybe 70-80 PS3 and Wii each and 8 Wii U games.

I spend too much on video games!

Im a huge gamer too and while some people say its a bad hobby It's better that being out doing drugs. I used to be a gang member and never took drugs, never fell in to the peer pressure. Gaming is my drug, I rather be labeled as a geek than a drug attic. Be proud bud :)
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#15R3al1Posted 1/31/2013 3:06:44 AM
I "main" them. PS3 is my secondary choice.
#16hardknock55Posted 1/31/2013 3:07:26 AM
Wii U and 3DS XL will be my main consoles this gen but ps4 will be my second unit.
---
PSN:hardknock55
NintendoNetwork:RetroReese88
#17monkeyspoonPosted 1/31/2013 3:10:07 AM
Considering how many excellent 3rd party games miss Nintendo consoles, any true gamer wouldn't have a Nintendo console as their main.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#18GencoilPosted 1/31/2013 3:11:37 AM
wskingws posted...
Im a huge gamer too and while some people say its a bad hobby It's better that being out doing drugs. I used to be a gang member and never took drugs, never fell in to the peer pressure. Gaming is my drug, I rather be labeled as a geek than a drug attic. Be proud bud :)

LOL, "drug attic". Is that where the junkies keep all their dope?
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#19TheStarCorePosted 1/31/2013 3:11:38 AM
I was 100% Nintendo until the Xbox 360, which was my "main" of the 7th gen. Now I've got Wii U and a Gaming PC, so I'm sorted for 8th gen.
#20wskingws(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:15:11 AM
tuznecote posted...
Thats a really good question. I personally don't. That seems abit of a bad move this day and age.

Yeah. IMO nintendo has been getting dominated by sony&microsoft for a while now. I was hoping nintendo's console would be the superior one this gen but I don't think that's gonna happen. Maybe some day they'll take the throne back.
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN