Does anybody actually "mains" Nintendo consoles?

#181FenderMasterPosted 2/1/2013 6:32:08 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I feel bad for anyone that only had Nintendo consoles, they missed out on so many games especially from the PS1 PS2 and PS3.

Nobody missed out on anything on the PS1. There was nothing worth playing. And yes, I've played and owned a rather large majority of the PS1 library (not every game, but every major game, and a lot of the smaller ones too). The Saturn was where it was at

lol You're telling me that the PSOne, home to arguably the best Final Fantasy's, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Grandia, Tekken 1-3, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Guilty Gear, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Alundra, Metal Gear Solid... way too many to mention, had a better library than PSOne? You must REALLY love 2D fighting games, Sega arcade games and 3D shoot em ups...

The PS2 was great, not the greatest console of all time, but deserves to be mentioned alongside the Dreamcast and the SNES.

PS2 destroyed the Dreamcast, and had far more diverse library than the SNES. You're blinded by fan loyalty/nostalgia, PS2 was probably the best console ever made. Persona 3/4, FFX, KH 1/2, SotC, Ico, Resident Evil 4, GoW, Jak and Daxter, Okami, Dark Cloud, Burnout 3, Devil May Cry 1-3 the list is endless...

PS3 is abysmal. Actually, I'd like to say that, but it's only Sony's offerings that are bad.
The third party games range from good to pretty damn good (no great games on it, which is strange, even the Jaguar had one great game).

hahahahaha!! You're a funny guy!

I must say though, Nintendo gamers have had it pretty sweet.

The Gamecube had a stellar library, so Nintendo made up for the failure that was the N64.

Then to get the single best sidescroller of all time on the Wii (DKCR, for the uneducated), twas as if someone had printed Valhalla itself onto a disc.

well you certainly have some strong and unusual opinions
I'll give you that, but some of those statements were totally ridiculous!
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org