Does anybody actually "mains" Nintendo consoles?

#41BoomerTheGreatPosted 1/31/2013 5:58:00 AM
My main console was Xbox only but now its going to be Wii U and 3DSXL so yes. I dont really understand why people talk about third party stuff 24/7..I also dont understand people calling games "casual" it actually sounds goofy. If I would consider any game "casual or childish" it would be stuff like Spyro,Jak and Dexter, Tomb Raider, GTA, Ni No, etc. Not trying to talk down on any other system but how are Wii games "casual or childish" when the above games arent.
---
Greatness comes from within
#42P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/31/2013 6:01:02 AM
So what are you asking? You first say maining a console is playing that more than the others. You then ask who only plays Nintendo products. So which is it?
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#43Tsutarja495Posted 1/31/2013 6:01:15 AM
I only buy the Nintendo systems, they have always been enough for me, so I always thought buying other consoles would be superfluous for my needs. Nintendo has 6 consoles and 5 handhelds, there are thousands upon thousands of games on Nintendo systems. I have yet to get everything I want on even one of their systems, I am always getting new things for each of them.
#44ObtuseAnginaPosted 1/31/2013 6:08:21 AM
When it comes to actual consoles I only had a Wii last gen, and Wii u this gen but when it comes to handhelds I have both 3DS and Vita and I had DS and PSP last gen too
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg http://www.stacksofdoom.com
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,....I'd give my life. Not for honor, but for you!
#45DEMONPANDA212Posted 1/31/2013 6:51:37 AM
Last console. Mained was the SNES.

Had P.C, every handheld and every system since the N64 days.
#46boc120Posted 1/31/2013 6:56:34 AM
The Wii was the only console I got this last generation. The only Wii game I bought was SSBB. Otherwise I just got a bunch of cheap gamecube games that I liked from that generation. Double-Dash, Melee, PM:TTYD, Pikmins. I main PC by far. I don't think I'm going to bother with a console at all this next generation.
#47ish0turfac3Posted 1/31/2013 6:58:42 AM
Gamecube was my main at one time. Hated my ps2 and sold it after having it for about two months.
I used my xbox mainly for halo and timesplitters.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#48kjellboyPosted 1/31/2013 7:00:18 AM
My "main console" would be my PC. Stationary consoles being seconds and handhelds being third. "Gotta catch'em All, GameConsoles!" :3
---
| Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V Pro | CPU: Intel i5 2500k | GPU: Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 | RAM: 8 GB |
#49lninjasoniclPosted 1/31/2013 7:00:40 AM
not since the SNES has it been my lead console.
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#50LOGlCPosted 1/31/2013 7:11:36 AM(edited)
I have never owned a non-Nintendo system/handheld. Frankly, Sony/Microsoft exclusives don't interest me as nearly as much as the Nintendo exclusives.

EDIT:
Tsutarja495 posted...
I only buy the Nintendo systems, they have always been enough for me, so I always thought buying other consoles would be superfluous for my needs. Nintendo has 6 consoles and 5 handhelds, there are thousands upon thousands of games on Nintendo systems. I have yet to get everything I want on even one of their systems, I am always getting new things for each of them.

Pretty much this.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhjk5x54bsE