Who is Pachter?

#1PaperDolphinPosted 1/31/2013 2:42:34 AM
I've read alot about some guy called pachter that makes the most ridiculous comments I've ever heard. Nintendo games on phones? For saying that I'd like to see him swarmed by purple pikmin and watch them harvest his rotting corpse.
---
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!
#2tuznecotePosted 1/31/2013 2:44:06 AM
He is a racist mafia boss from Turkey. He obsesses over Sonic games and thinks Mario and the Left4Dead series should combine for the mobile platform.
#3Genericgamer667Posted 1/31/2013 2:45:58 AM
tuznecote posted...
He is a racist mafia boss from Turkey. He obsesses over Sonic games and thinks Mario and the Left4Dead series should combine for the mobile platform.

PFAHHAHAHAHAH WUT?
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#4StarBladeEdgePosted 1/31/2013 2:46:32 AM
the god of people like mr smatypants , heavyrain something or nice kirbyfan or damien , satans son.

these people worship the god pachter , they pray to him and they build a town where they all live together. and they probably do mass suicide someday when the wii u is number 1 console worldwide wich is in 3 - 9 month.
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#5DarthFloatyPosted 1/31/2013 2:47:04 AM
PaperDolphin posted...
I've read alot about some guy called pachter that makes the most ridiculous comments I've ever heard. Nintendo games on phones? For saying that I'd like to see him swarmed by purple pikmin and watch them harvest his rotting corpse.

He's an industry analyst for Web Bush Securities. He's been very wrong many times, and fans don't take him seriously. I honestly don't think the industry does either.
#6Mattatron42Posted 1/31/2013 2:50:43 AM
the stuff that comes out of you after a long night of drinking and white castles
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#7-NotoriousLynxPosted 1/31/2013 3:10:59 AM
He is the Anti-Nostradamus. Whenever he says something, the opposite happens. For example, "Nintendo games are going to go on mobile phones" really means "mobile phone games are going to be on Nintendo systems".
#8GencoilPosted 1/31/2013 3:25:09 AM
He's like a troll, only he wears a suit, uses fancier language and makes more money than the average troll.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#9wskingwsPosted 1/31/2013 3:31:46 AM
Gencoil posted...
He's like a troll, only he wears a suit, uses fancier language and makes more money than the average troll.

So he's like a super troll? O.o

lol on a serious note I don't much about him but if he is who i think he is (he's bald right?) they say he's been around the gaming industry for A LONGGGGGGG Time.
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#10tuznecotePosted 1/31/2013 3:45:24 AM
http://www.gametrailers.com/shows/pach-attack