Nintendo lists Wii U sales (in 2012) as 1.9million

#211Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:47:06 PM
Baha05 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
1.9 million worldwide during the busiest shopping season of the year is 'pretty good'? Since when?

Considering for a console that had just launched that's VERY good. Could have been better but it roughly sold almost 2 million units.

Again, how is it good to sell 1.9 million units (world wide!!!) during the biggest shopping season of the year? Hell it launched with the best selling game in Japan (monster hunter!) and even launched with a new Mario title.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#212icarus231Posted 2/4/2013 12:51:57 PM
Baha05 posted...
1.9 million worldwide during the busiest shopping season of the year is 'pretty good'? Since when?

Considering for a console that had just launched that's VERY good. Could have been better but it roughly sold almost 2 million units.

Again, how is it good to sell 1.9 million units (world wide!!!) during the biggest shopping season of the year? Hell it launched with the best selling game in Japan (monster hunter!) and even launched with a new Mario title.

Show me the same numbers for ps3/360 and not the shipped for the same time period of launch
#213Baha05Posted 2/4/2013 12:55:15 PM

It's good because it's a new console. 1.9 would be bad if this was say something already established for years but the system just came out with a limited library of games. For it to do that much is pretty good
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#214MixorzPosted 2/4/2013 12:57:54 PM
Wii U has bad sales that aren't going up, and no worthwhile games on the horizon. Nintendo really didn't plan out this launch well at all.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#215Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:58:14 PM
icarus231 posted...
Baha05 posted...

Show me the same numbers for ps3/360 and not the shipped for the same time period of launch

Oh, you mean the 360 that was sold out at launch for months (sold literally every console produced), and the PS3 that had a very poor launch?
---
#216icarus231Posted 2/4/2013 1:01:43 PM
icarus231 posted...
Baha05 posted...

Oh, you mean the 360 that was sold out at launch for months (sold literally every console produced), and the PS3 that had a very poor launch?

Oh so you cant properly gauge it since the other companies didnt launch with enough stock. Interesting, well we will have to see the sales numbers when the new ones launch.
#217Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:54:09 PM
Bump. Page 3 and 4 if you want to see Squatch and a few other trolls made jokes about pedophilia. Not even kidding.
---
#218squatch22Posted 2/4/2013 2:56:37 PM
Still waiting for proof of me lying...

Here u go...

No one made fun of the mentally handicapped. I've actually decided that since Squatch has this disability I will stop replying to him, as it only agitates him further due to his mental state..

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64677474?page=1

Comment #71

He's admitted to being home schooled for his disability and that he receives welfare for it.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:PBivOp8ZkdQJ:http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64665230%3Fpage%3D12%2BIcecreamdunwich+14&hl=en&gbv=2&ct=clnk

sentoworf posted...
Is Squatch actually a girl or is it just name calling?

She is a girl, yes

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65316066

Comment #30
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#219BuretsuPosted 2/4/2013 2:57:37 PM
Free bump for icecreamhypocrite.
---
Vita sucks! Sony is a copy cat! Sony is Dooooooomed! -Nice_Kirbyfan9
And the Vita is failing hard -Linetrix