Looks like Wii U isn't getting Black Ops 2 DLC

#11drothegreat0nePosted 1/31/2013 11:01:57 AM
You're on a (t)roll today!
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
This is why GFAQs moderation is terrible - http://i.imgur.com/nZmnlHM.png
#12hellbringherPosted 1/31/2013 11:08:21 AM
Topic creator is trying so hard to be a fanboy so he can be liked by the internets. Ha
---
News - EA does not like the Wii U. Fanboy - good they are horrible anyway.
#13RahzarXPosted 1/31/2013 11:14:04 AM
Leaked confirmation means it's not coming?

Herr derrr
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#14EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 1/31/2013 11:18:17 AM
You post more Wii U news than people who actually own the console. What's the point?
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
Now playing: RE: Revelations, AC3, Ninja Gaiden 3, Black Ops II, Trine 2, Walking Dead
#15BobDylanlovesmePosted 1/31/2013 11:19:51 AM
The_King82 posted...
Why should Treyarch/Activison continue to support a dying console with, at peak, only 4100 players online in BO2? Answer, they shouldn't.

I would not say the Wii u is dying. Actually its just getting started. Anyone remember the 3ds launch? The Wii u will be fine. You are an idiot if you think Nintendo is going to lay down and watch the console go down.
---
Shhhhhh. Don't tell Canada. The terrorist hate our freedom.
#16DrumguyPosted 1/31/2013 11:26:12 AM(edited)
Icecreamdunwich posted...
It doesn't say it isn't either, but you just look for the negatives if it makes you feel better.

If the DLC was truly coming we would have some confirmation of it and they wouldn't bother wasting time to remove menu listings for it.

Have you even been on BO2 after the most recent patch (1/29)? There are three new calling cards that feature the Peacekeeper. Tell me they put those up for no reason.
#17Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:26:57 AM
Drumguy posted...
It doesn't say it isn't either, but you just look for the negatives if it makes you feel better.

If the DLC was truly coming we would have some confirmation of it and they wouldn't bother wasting time to remove menu listings for it.

Have you even been on BO2 after the most recent patch (1/29)? There are three new calling cards that feature the Peacekeeper. Tell me they put those up for no reason.

Please read the article I just linked to.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#18drothegreat0nePosted 1/31/2013 11:32:19 AM
Drumguy posted...

Your article is old.
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
This is why GFAQs moderation is terrible - http://i.imgur.com/nZmnlHM.png
#19DrumguyPosted 1/31/2013 4:36:55 PM
drothegreat0ne posted...
Drumguy posted...

Your article is old.

It was posted yesterday. By that logic your post is old too.