Nintendo says no price drop soon; well what's the damn rush anyway???

#61darkjedilinkPosted 2/3/2013 12:06:30 AM
devastatorX2 posted...
New PS3's come with a 500GB built in hard drive and cost $299 retail

It went on sale recently for $180 here in Canada.

Wii-U doesn't even have a built in hard drive. Wii U uses cheap flash memory and has only a max size of 32 gb built in.

What does internal memory have to do with the fact that there's no way PS4 would be affordable if it's launched this year just by going off the PS3's pricing? They won't lower the price - THEY JUST RAISED IT. They aren't going to price the PS4 anywhere near the PS3 price - that'll cause consumer confusion. They aren't going to sell two systems at a significant loss - they're already in the financial crapper.

Hell, I bet the PS4 won't even be backwards compatible, seeing as how they've systematically removed BC from the PS3 even though they sold it to people as a BC system.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#62BuretsuPosted 2/3/2013 12:07:25 AM
devastatorX2 posted...
New PS3's come with a 500GB built in hard drive and cost $299 retail

It went on sale recently for $180 here in Canada.

Wii-U doesn't even have a built in hard drive. Wii U uses cheap flash memory and has only a max size of 32 gb built in.

500GB Hard Drive is $70. Retail.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit