Iwata Implies He May Resign Over Poor Business Performance

#71thanthenPosted 2/1/2013 12:41:20 AM
We can only hope he does, not only will we be spared his child stories how he was a fat kid with no friends playing Pong each convention, but maybe the old guy will come back. He knew at least not to lag with hardware. (or learned his lesson after n64 cartridges)
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#72darkjedilinkPosted 2/1/2013 6:44:04 AM
I'm not quite sure how they got the idea he'd retire if he didn't reach that goal, based on what they quoted.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#73icarus231Posted 2/1/2013 7:05:02 AM
darkjedilink posted...
I'm not quite sure how they got the idea he'd retire if he didn't reach that goal, based on what they quoted.

They cant read and im sure he is completely underestimating for the goal to begin with.
#74P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/1/2013 9:36:12 AM
thanthen posted...
We can only hope he does, not only will we be spared his child stories how he was a fat kid with no friends playing Pong each convention, but maybe the old guy will come back. He knew at least not to lag with hardware. (or learned his lesson after n64 cartridges)

Think about what you just said. Try.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#75DTY3Posted 2/1/2013 9:46:27 AM
darkjedilink posted...

Pulling it out of their asses. And everyone who reposts this article is a moron for not actually reading it.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.