Is Wii U a MAN's system?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is Wii U a MAN's system?

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
3 years ago#11
What exactly do you mean by "girl-oriented"? I hope you're not talking about horses, pink glitter and rainbows.

Would any of these fall into your definition of girl-oriented?

- Mighty Switch Force
- Nintendo Land
- Scribblenauts Unlimited
- The Cave
- Epic Mickey 2
- Chasing Aurora
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil

User Info: IkaOneeChan

IkaOneeChan
3 years ago#12
What exactly do you mean by "girl-oriented"? I hope you're not talking about horses, pink glitter and rainbows.

No, that stuff's okay but all i really want is a strong female protagonist where the gender is relevant. So it's not just a create-a-char like that space game with the aliens (mass space or something)

User Info: Zodryn

Zodryn
3 years ago#13
IkaOneeChan posted...
Or will Nintendo continue to ignore the 51% in favor of stuff like Zelda and Mario (both about a damsell in distress saved by men)

I am a man. Metroid is my favorite game series. In other words, I am consistently saving the universe as a woman. Why do you have a problem saving the world/princess as Mario or Link? You should enjoy games based on the gameplay, not the gender of your character.
"And most of all, remember this: Your gems are the gems that will pierce the heavens. And you are truly, truly outrageous." ~ Scarizard

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
3 years ago#14
IkaOneeChan posted...

No, that stuff's okay but all i really want is a strong female protagonist where the gender is relevant. So it's not just a create-a-char like that space game with the aliens (mass space or something)

Metroid and Mighty Switch Force come to mind.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is Wii U a MAN's system?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived