Is Wii U a MAN's system?

#11GencoilPosted 1/31/2013 12:36:32 PM
What exactly do you mean by "girl-oriented"? I hope you're not talking about horses, pink glitter and rainbows.

Would any of these fall into your definition of girl-oriented?

- Mighty Switch Force
- Nintendo Land
- Scribblenauts Unlimited
- The Cave
- Epic Mickey 2
- Chasing Aurora
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#12IkaOneeChan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:21:34 PM
What exactly do you mean by "girl-oriented"? I hope you're not talking about horses, pink glitter and rainbows.

No, that stuff's okay but all i really want is a strong female protagonist where the gender is relevant. So it's not just a create-a-char like that space game with the aliens (mass space or something)
#13ZodrynPosted 1/31/2013 2:29:58 PM
IkaOneeChan posted...
Or will Nintendo continue to ignore the 51% in favor of stuff like Zelda and Mario (both about a damsell in distress saved by men)

I am a man. Metroid is my favorite game series. In other words, I am consistently saving the universe as a woman. Why do you have a problem saving the world/princess as Mario or Link? You should enjoy games based on the gameplay, not the gender of your character.
---
"And most of all, remember this: Your gems are the gems that will pierce the heavens. And you are truly, truly outrageous." ~ Scarizard
#14ADHDguitarPosted 1/31/2013 2:34:53 PM
IkaOneeChan posted...

No, that stuff's okay but all i really want is a strong female protagonist where the gender is relevant. So it's not just a create-a-char like that space game with the aliens (mass space or something)

Metroid and Mighty Switch Force come to mind.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2