Anyone have Ben 10 Omniverse and a Pro Controller? Need Help!

#21Dahvoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:10:22 PM
drothegreat0ne posted...

I searched Google and this is all that came up:

http://www.gamespot.com/warriors-orochi-3/forum/wii-u-pro-controller-instead-of-the-gamepad-64831588/

Thanks, I came across that too. It won't work in this case because once the game is loaded, the pro controller won't connect (or disconnects if it was connected before starting the game), so I can't press start (the plus button) at the title screen with it.
---
GT/PSN/Nintendo Network ID: Dahvoo
3DS FC: 0946-2251-0734
#22hellbringherPosted 1/31/2013 3:15:00 PM
Sounds like a sync issue. Maybe you used the Wiimote or something else? If so you need to sync it again.
---
News - EA does not like the Wii U. Fanboy - good they are horrible anyway.
#23HungtotheoverPosted 1/31/2013 3:16:33 PM
Sync the controller or sink the game in the toilet and flush.
---
The only 3rd party games that sell on Nintendo consoles are ones that make you dance.
#24Dahvoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:26:08 PM
hellbringher posted...
Sounds like a sync issue. Maybe you used the Wiimote or something else? If so you need to sync it again.

I appreciate the help and all but the Pro Controller is definitely synced. Like I said, I can start the Wii U system with it, navigate the Wii U menu using it, and start the game using it. But when the game actually starts to load, the Pro Controller disconnects and won't reconnect.

I'm guessing the same thing happens if you start a game like New Super Mario Bros. Wii U which doesn't support the Pro Controller - it simply doesn't connect while the game is running.
---
GT/PSN/Nintendo Network ID: Dahvoo
3DS FC: 0946-2251-0734
#25SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/31/2013 3:38:39 PM
CaptainMoose posted...
hellbringher posted...
The_Boredoms posted...
I think what you're seeing on the back of the box is the classic controller pro for the original Wii, not the Wii U pro controller.

This. Sorry dude. I wanted to get this for my son but after looking at reviews I might pass. Just grab the Classic controller pro and a Wiimote.

Ifuou seriously have a son, which I supremely doubt, I feel sooooooo bad for him. For having a crappy dad ya know?

If you think that is being a "crappy dad", then i hate to imagine the loser that fathered you, or the poor child that gets stuck with you for theirs.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.