Believe Nintendo fans, Believe

#21Oni_TaedoPosted 1/31/2013 3:07:30 PM
-NotoriousLynx posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
-NotoriousLynx posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
xoftheuniverse posted...
GTA is an abomination.

I'd agree with you, IF San Andreas wasn't the greatest RPG of all time.

Whenever someone calls a GTA game an RPG, I cringed. I don't care if they are being serious or not, but it makes me think of all the over times people have actually thought that.

No, just San Andreas.

Think of it, you go around doing stuff. Just doing stuff makes you better. Running for extended periods of time increases your running speed and stamina. Fighting and working out increase your strength and stamina.

It really is an RPG, and deserves to be classified as such.

The other GTAs can go die in a fire for all I care, but San Andreas IS a great game, and is how WRPGs should be.

Saying that San Andreas is anything BUT an RPG, is like calling Punch Out!! a boxing game (it's a puzzle game, under the guise of a boxing game).

Oh god he was serious

Tell me, what qualities does San Andreas have, that don't make it an RPG.
Tell me why it's not an RPG.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#22DTY3Posted 1/31/2013 3:08:39 PM
I havent cared for GTA since I turned like 15 lol

But too bad for those who wanted it.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#23ADHDguitarPosted 1/31/2013 3:18:40 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
More fanboys trolling a popular game because the Wii U isn't getting it.

Nintendo fanboy: "Bioshock is coming to Wii U!

Other fansheep: Oh mah gerd, yaes!

Ken Levine: "Stop smoking that stuff, Bioshock isn't coming to the, *hehe*, Wii U."

Nintendo fanboys: "Bioshock sucks. Wii U doesn't need that crap." After telling people to not judge Nintendo games without playing them, they judge games not coming to Wii U without playing them. Hypocrites are worse than trolls anyday.

And fanboys have the gall to call others "trolls". Pardon me, I had to laugh at that.

Bulls***. People like you go around spouting this crap when it's not even relevant. There are always going to be people saying a game is bad.

And you're an idiot for assuming that the same people who nergasm over the rumors are the ones that dismiss the game when the rumors prove false.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#24DarthFloatyPosted 1/31/2013 3:21:30 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Ken Levine: "Stop smoking that stuff, Bioshock isn't coming to the, *hehe*, Wii U."

Nintendo fanboys: "Bioshock sucks. Wii U doesn't need that crap." After telling people to not judge Nintendo games without playing them, they judge games not coming to Wii U without playing them. Hypocrites are worse than trolls anyday.

And fanboys have the gall to call others "trolls". Pardon me, I had to laugh at that.

I have a PC. And I don't want Bioshock or Crysis or Deadspace. Ever. I did want Tomb Raider on the Wii U, so I'll get that on PC when it hit's a good Steam sale for maybe $30. I'd consider GTA 5 on the Wii U for $30, just to support the game on the system.

Not everyone fits into you're childish stereotypes.
#25Oni_TaedoPosted 1/31/2013 3:21:35 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Bulls***. People like you go around spouting this crap when it's not even relevant. There are always going to be people saying a game is bad.

And you're an idiot for assuming that the same people who nergasm over the rumors are the ones that dismiss the game when the rumors prove false.

^ Could not have said it better, myself.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#26toad133Posted 1/31/2013 3:28:20 PM
I don't want GTA V on Wii U. I want Rockstar to make Space Station Silicon Valley 2 for Wii U.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#27_Sovereign_Posted 1/31/2013 5:54:40 PM
I'd rather a new RDR....*thinks of using gamepad for five finger filet...hhmmmm
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#28b1gt0nePosted 1/31/2013 7:19:02 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Must suck to be a vita fan.

No one would know.

Lol true