The Top 10 Most Wanted Dream Games for the Wii U - Round 8-2

#11PedroMontanaPosted 2/1/2013 3:37:57 AM
Voted Mother Trilogy, as i'd want to experience the old games before jumping into a new one.
---
No More Heroes
#12Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:03:10 PM(edited)
PedroMontana posted...
Voted Mother Trilogy, as i'd want to experience the old games before jumping into a new one.

Nintendo should have localized them and offered them as virtual console titles a long time ago. Unless Nintendo changes their stupid policy of not localizing games in demand, I don't think we'll ever see the day where Earthbound Zero gets an official release and Earthbound 2 gets localized.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#13Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:19:12 PM
Bump.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#14Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:52:25 PM
Bump again.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#15mjc0961Posted 2/2/2013 12:57:07 PM
None of the above. Especially Sonic Adventure 3 since you specified "with treasure hunting levels". The treasure hunting levels in the first two games SUCKED. You might as well bring back the fishing levels too!
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#16Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:28:44 PM
mjc0961 posted...
The treasure hunting levels in the first two games SUCKED. You might as well bring back the fishing levels too!

The first is a staple (and I love them) and the second wasn't reintroduced in the sequel. People who dream about SA3 don't dream about the name itself but what comes with it. Why would you want a SA3 if it doesn't have a Chao Garden, treasure hunting levels, split stories, multiple playable characters, versus mode, spin dashing, upgrades, item boxes and no slippery control? If SA3 happens, it has to include these things.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec