The Top 10 Most Wanted Dream Games for the Wii U - Round 8-2

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Top 10 Most Wanted Dream Games for the Wii U - Round 8-2

User Info: PedroMontana

PedroMontana
4 years ago#11
Voted Mother Trilogy, as i'd want to experience the old games before jumping into a new one.
No More Heroes

User Info: Accrovideogames

Accrovideogames
4 years ago#12
PedroMontana posted...
Voted Mother Trilogy, as i'd want to experience the old games before jumping into a new one.

Nintendo should have localized them and offered them as virtual console titles a long time ago. Unless Nintendo changes their stupid policy of not localizing games in demand, I don't think we'll ever see the day where Earthbound Zero gets an official release and Earthbound 2 gets localized.
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec

Accrovideogames
4 years ago#13
Bump.
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec

Accrovideogames
4 years ago#14
Bump again.
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
4 years ago#15
None of the above. Especially Sonic Adventure 3 since you specified "with treasure hunting levels". The treasure hunting levels in the first two games SUCKED. You might as well bring back the fishing levels too!
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey

Accrovideogames
4 years ago#16
mjc0961 posted...
The treasure hunting levels in the first two games SUCKED. You might as well bring back the fishing levels too!

The first is a staple (and I love them) and the second wasn't reintroduced in the sequel. People who dream about SA3 don't dream about the name itself but what comes with it. Why would you want a SA3 if it doesn't have a Chao Garden, treasure hunting levels, split stories, multiple playable characters, versus mode, spin dashing, upgrades, item boxes and no slippery control? If SA3 happens, it has to include these things.
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Top 10 Most Wanted Dream Games for the Wii U - Round 8-2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived