My Miiverse conversation with a hopeless individual

#1GencoilPosted 1/31/2013 2:13:37 PM
This conversation was about the 50hz vs 60hz issue and the guy just gets so worked up!

Me: So ???, you're happy that Americans and Japanese can clear some games 17% faster than you?

???: i'm happy that the games i get on the vc are exact replicas of the games we had in the uk at the time. such was the difference between ntsc and pal, it didn't matter then & it shouldnt now. besides my opinion is my own and i'm entitled to it. the moaning of strangers isnt changing my mind

Me: Alright then but I will never understand people like you who just accept these things...

???: thats the way they always were. dont get personal and grow up. you dont like it, dont buy it, isnt hard. i played the originals of these games, theyre identical and that is the point of the vc service. no one twisted your arm, you knew what you wete buying

Me: I think you just need to respect that customers have a right to voice their opinion.

???: all i am doing is expressing my satisfaction, but i am not allowed to do that? again, grow up. i respect others opinions it is people like you that wont accept mine, please read your comments

Me: Of course you're allowed 2 speak your mind, I never said you weren't. But please stop saying "grow up".

???: then please act mature, you tried to make this a personal argument, u insulted my character. you dont even know me. let me remind you youre getting offensive over games, you tell me to respect others opionions which you read these posts u would see that i do yet you try to insult

Me: I never insulted you, I simply disagreed with you. You're taking this too personally, calm down.

???: me and disrespect mine. you are immature and feel that your way is the only way, this conversation is very much over.

Me: Alright my friend but I think you're being awfully sensitive about it :)

------------

Jesus, is this guy touchy or what? I love how he starts saying I should grow up just because I disagree and don't understand him.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#2HungtotheoverPosted 1/31/2013 2:19:27 PM
Speaking of hopeless individuals
---
The only 3rd party games that sell on Nintendo consoles are ones that make you dance.
#3Gencoil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:20:46 PM
Hungtotheover posted...
Speaking of hopeless individuals

Oh, I'm hopeless now? Explain.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#4P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/31/2013 2:23:44 PM
Fake
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#5Pac12345Posted 1/31/2013 2:25:07 PM
How do I know this conversation is fake? Miiverse has a 100 character limit per post. Some of your paragraphs contain more than 100 characters per post.
#6Gencoil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:25:07 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Fake

I assure you it's very real. Want me to upload a screenshot as proof? :)
---
#7Gencoil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:26:13 PM
Pac12345 posted...
How do I know this conversation is fake? Miiverse has a 100 character limit per post. Some of your paragraphs contain more than 100 characters per post.

I lumped some of them together to make it easier to read.
---
#8GloryChaosPosted 1/31/2013 2:26:41 PM
My conversation with a normal human being.

Me: Sucks that the WiiU VC Balloon Fighter is 50 Hz. People in Europe play a slower version of the game.

Other guy: I actually like it. It reminds me of how the game was in the past.

Me: Really now? Well, I guess the point of the VC is to capture the experience from back then...but why not fix the issues with the games?

Other guy: Well, some people might not see it as an issue. In a way, Nintendo could be catering to people who want to relive the old experience while providing that same experience for newer players.

Me: I don't like it, but I guess I could see that.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#9ElectricKaibutuPosted 1/31/2013 2:31:31 PM
I believe this. No one else has met a crazy person on the Internet?
#10CaptainMoosePosted 1/31/2013 2:33:38 PM
The real question is who cares? Besides TC of course.