How will the PlayStation 4 announcement on February 20th impact the Wii U?

#41SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/31/2013 7:15:36 PM
GloryChaos posted...
I honestly don't believe we'll see a PS4 announcement on the 20th at all.

Yeah after this

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/21/ps4-sony-will-let-microsoft-make-first-move

I wonder if those who are always yelling "liar" when the misquote Nintendo reps will call Kaz a "liar"
#42TheBonfiniPosted 1/31/2013 7:17:32 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
God I hope I will be able to do scissor kicks with this thing, all 260 pounds of me.....

Lol. Use your Nintendo Wii Fit please. God hear my prayers. Save him Nintenjesus!
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#43EoinPosted 1/31/2013 7:24:03 PM
GloryChaos posted...
More Vita and Ps3 games.

Again, they've invited the world's press. Not just gaming press - technology press as well, and enough mainstream press have posted news stories quickly enough to suggest that they've also invited mainstream press.

To a hardware event.

If they wanted to announce new games, well, they have a hands-on software press event today. Why not there? And why would they invite tech blogs? And why would they live blog it (confirmed by SCEE)? And why would they use PlayStation Meeting - something they've only ever used for once-off hardware announcements? And why would they have a video that didn't mention PS3 at all (on a web page tagged with multiple search terms, but not including "PS3" or "Vita").

This is the PS4 announcement. There's no real doubt about it.
#44MrBanballowPosted 1/31/2013 7:28:17 PM
Nintendo will rush the first screens of Mario and Smash Brothers out later that day in a very special Nintendo Direct.
---
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
#45Xeeh_BitzPosted 1/31/2013 7:29:05 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
hopefully Sony doesnt screw things up with this launch

All Sony has to do is not price the console at $500 + dollars, from the rumors it's going to priced at around $400, which means it'll absolutely sell very well.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#46MrBanballowPosted 1/31/2013 7:30:04 PM
Also, while I think it's more than likely PS4 related, I think it would be a good opportunity to drop the Vita's price. Plenty of coverage, and tax refunds should start hitting about that time.
---
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
#47EoinPosted 1/31/2013 7:33:19 PM
yanya posted...
Also, while I think it's more than likely PS4 related, I think it would be a good opportunity to drop the Vita's price. Plenty of coverage, and tax refunds should start hitting about that time.

If they have any sense, even if they don't drop the price of the Vita, they'll still use this event to showcase the Vita as well as the PS4, reminding journalists that it exists and telling them about games and saying that it'll be compatible with PS4 and such. Of course, whether they have that much sense remains to be seen.
#48metalmariolordPosted 1/31/2013 7:33:59 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
hopefully Sony screw things up with this launch

Fixed :-)
---
"Don't complain about your present problems...
In the future, they're gonna be worse, and there are going to have more of them"-Master Guardian Niko
#49tinfoil21Posted 1/31/2013 7:47:49 PM
metalmariolord posted...
StickMen1090 posted...
hopefully Sony screws things up with this launch

I had to fix your fix.

And I disagree.
---
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away and have his shoes.
#50metalmariolordPosted 1/31/2013 7:49:13 PM
tinfoil21 posted...
metalmariolord posted...
StickMen1090 posted...
hopefully Sony screws things up with this launch

I had to fix your fix.

And I agree.

Sorry for the error

Fixed again :-)
---
"Don't complain about your present problems...
In the future, they're gonna be worse, and there are going to have more of them"-Master Guardian Niko