Video Review: Puddle

#1paleselanPosted 1/31/2013 6:31:51 PM
I've already submitted my written review of Puddle to Gamefaqs, but here's the video review. The game came out today, so check the review before buying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bb3MsGet7g
#2sarevokmbPosted 1/31/2013 7:41:04 PM
Any idea if it is different from the Android version in any way. You can buy that off of Google for $1.49. I saw an article saying that this is the "definitive" version, but it didn't say how it was.
---
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2
#3paleselan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:09:18 PM
sarevokmb posted...
Any idea if it is different from the Android version in any way. You can buy that off of Google for $1.49. I saw an article saying that this is the "definitive" version, but it didn't say how it was.

I think it's probably very similar. Keep in mind that the Wii U play is in HD on a large screen as opposed to a small phone. Also, the Miiverse integration might make it worth spending the extra few dollars.

In all honesty, I have no idea if it is different.
#4nonexistingheroPosted 2/1/2013 12:51:14 AM
I remember playing a demo on the PS3. The loading times killed it though. Very troublesome on the harder difficulties, to spend more time waiting for load times than actually playing.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#5paleselan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:34:09 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
I remember playing a demo on the PS3. The loading times killed it though. Very troublesome on the harder difficulties, to spend more time waiting for load times than actually playing.

I think that was fixed in the Wii U version. I don't remember any loading problems.
#6strongo9Posted 2/1/2013 2:43:43 PM
paleselan posted...
sarevokmb posted...

I think it's probably very similar. Keep in mind that the Wii U play is in HD on a large screen as opposed to a small phone. Also, the Miiverse integration might make it worth spending the extra few dollars.

In all honesty, I have no idea if it is different.

You're forgetting that there are tablets with even bigger screens and higher resolutiobs than the Wii U gamepad that are Android based.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m