Video Review: Puddle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Video Review: Puddle

User Info: paleselan

paleselan
3 years ago#1
I've already submitted my written review of Puddle to Gamefaqs, but here's the video review. The game came out today, so check the review before buying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bb3MsGet7g

User Info: sarevokmb

sarevokmb
3 years ago#2
Any idea if it is different from the Android version in any way. You can buy that off of Google for $1.49. I saw an article saying that this is the "definitive" version, but it didn't say how it was.
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2

paleselan
3 years ago#3
sarevokmb posted...
Any idea if it is different from the Android version in any way. You can buy that off of Google for $1.49. I saw an article saying that this is the "definitive" version, but it didn't say how it was.

I think it's probably very similar. Keep in mind that the Wii U play is in HD on a large screen as opposed to a small phone. Also, the Miiverse integration might make it worth spending the extra few dollars.

In all honesty, I have no idea if it is different.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
3 years ago#4
I remember playing a demo on the PS3. The loading times killed it though. Very troublesome on the harder difficulties, to spend more time waiting for load times than actually playing.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

paleselan
3 years ago#5
nonexistinghero posted...
I remember playing a demo on the PS3. The loading times killed it though. Very troublesome on the harder difficulties, to spend more time waiting for load times than actually playing.

I think that was fixed in the Wii U version. I don't remember any loading problems.

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
3 years ago#6
paleselan posted...
sarevokmb posted...

I think it's probably very similar. Keep in mind that the Wii U play is in HD on a large screen as opposed to a small phone. Also, the Miiverse integration might make it worth spending the extra few dollars.

In all honesty, I have no idea if it is different.

You're forgetting that there are tablets with even bigger screens and higher resolutiobs than the Wii U gamepad that are Android based.
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Video Review: Puddle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived