Costco has Wii U Deluxe for $299

#11Newbie00Posted 2/1/2013 12:18:30 AM
Board_hunter567 posted...
I fail to see how a store sale is anything negative.
Nintendo still gets the same amount of money and they get more hardware units sold.

Costco is also a members only store and regularly have things on sale (they have some absolutely great deals on TVs).

Lowers market value in the long term and retailers are less willing to pay Nintendo as much as they previously paid, hence forcing Nintendo to sell future stock at a lower stock.
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
#12geneticsftwPosted 2/1/2013 12:33:03 AM
InfernoTurtle posted...
sarevokmb posted...
oshawott4ever posted...
FeiBenares posted...
Costco required membership for paying any object.

Let's be real here, Costco benefits outweigh the membership fee

Sure... If you buy a lot of **** there. I'd rather not pay to save money though. I doubt I'd ever spend enough there to make my savings higher than $50.

I can't let this one go. Costco is the quintessential American store. The food court alone is worth going. Everyone should have a Costco membership. This is coming from a not-obese person.

If you were obese, should I have disregarded what you said?
---
Sweet
#13StarBladeEdgePosted 2/1/2013 1:30:26 AM
hey are that pachter guy for real ? da real pachter ? da real pachter who always predict things wrong ? nice meeting you sir !
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#14StarBladeEdgePosted 2/1/2013 3:12:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15sarevokmbPosted 2/1/2013 3:30:39 PM
InfernoTurtle posted...
sarevokmb posted...
oshawott4ever posted...
FeiBenares posted...

Sure... If you buy a lot of **** there. I'd rather not pay to save money though. I doubt I'd ever spend enough there to make my savings higher than $50.

I can't let this one go. Costco is the quintessential American store. The food court alone is worth going. Everyone should have a Costco membership. This is coming from a not-obese person.

I guess I was talking out of my ass, having never gone to a Costco before, or even seeing one in person from the exterior (closest one is over 60 miles away). I still don't think it would ever even out for me personally, but from someone who has only ever purchased Maruchan ramen in bulk.
---
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2
#16NeoMonkPosted 2/1/2013 3:41:41 PM(edited)
It must have been a 1 day sale because it's back to 340
---
"How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at Imlonely.com
#17geneticsftwPosted 2/3/2013 12:09:22 AM
Yup
---
Sweet
#18ZBug_Posted 2/3/2013 2:20:13 AM
sarevokmb posted...
oshawott4ever posted...
FeiBenares posted...

If you buy groceries it pays for itself pretty fast.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#19Paulf001Posted 2/3/2013 3:14:56 AM
It costs $50 for a 1 year membership to Costco, however they price stuff very cheap have a very small profit margin on their products they sell.