Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on the Wii U.

#1MathewMansonPosted 1/31/2013 6:45:43 PM
Best kart type racing game I have ever played. I cannot believe how good it has been so far. Only thing which I could complain about is how good everybody already is at it online. I am gradually learning the tracks and new ways of getting ahead, though some of these people can go through any track perfectly without one error.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#2kamikaze135Posted 1/31/2013 6:50:08 PM
Lol, I agree. I can't believe how good it was when I got it. Definitely one of the better kart racers out. It sort f reminded me of Diddy Kong Racing.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#3Oni_TaedoPosted 1/31/2013 6:56:37 PM
I can't stand how you change forms on the fly. I think it should have been you select your type of vehicle, and have to go the entire race like that.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#4MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:57:44 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
I can't stand how you change forms on the fly. I think it should have been you select your type of vehicle, and have to go the entire race like that.

Well it makes the tracks more interesting...though it wouldn't make sense with "transformed" in the title.
---
#5nintendo3000Posted 1/31/2013 6:58:03 PM
Will people still be playing that when Mario Kart U comes out?
---
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
#6Bahamut_10thPosted 1/31/2013 6:59:02 PM
Oh, Sega.
Doing this kind of stuff since Golden Axe Warrior.
#7MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:59:46 PM
nintendo3000 posted...
Will people still be playing that when Mario Kart U comes out?

I know I will be. They're two completely different kinds of kart games.
---
#8Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 1/31/2013 7:18:51 PM
I had alot more fun with the first sonic racing than this one. The online connection to connect to games and taking forever to find a match getting disconnected randomly online ruined the game for me. The gameplay is alot more fun than in the first one but the cons out way the pros for me in this game keep in mind I have it for 360 I cant imagaine the online is very active on the wii u version.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#9Rizaadon007Posted 1/31/2013 7:26:56 PM
I personally love this game, and I can't believe how bad some people are at it. Maybe it's just that I'm used to stuff like this, and getting the hang of the boat and plane was easy for me, but a lot of other people seem to have trouble adjusting. I believe this is better than any Mario Kart game ever released.
---
"Welcome to the Velvet Monorail! This place resides between Dream and Universal Studios!" -Cantido on how the Velvet Room changes from game to game.