Wall Street Journal: "New PlayStation arriving this year", PS4 vs. Wii U soon

#41monkeyspoonPosted 2/1/2013 3:38:34 AM
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Your implying Sony don't create new IPs. Sony tend to have lots of new IPs and sequels. Nintendo focus on sequels and remakes

Nope. Sony makes new IPs, and lots of sequels just like Nintendo does. Except Nintendos IPs get ignored by ppl like u.

They tend to get ignored by most as gamers are more excited about titles like last of us and beyond.

Stop being such a hypocrite eh?
Nintendo makes plenty of new IPs. If ppl like u wanna ignore em, other ppl can ignore the ones Sony make.

You say people like me as if I'm in the minority. In fact the majority of people get more excited about new Sony IPs than Nintendo. Also there are far more of them.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#42squatch22Posted 2/1/2013 3:40:08 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
Nintendo makes plenty of new IPs. If ppl like u wanna ignore em, other ppl can ignore the ones Sony make.

they make new IPs based on existing characters

So Nintendo never makes new characters? We all know thats BS.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#43monkeyspoonPosted 2/1/2013 3:40:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#44OtakuGameraPosted 2/1/2013 3:43:16 AM

what new IP that they made that features completely new characters? do list some from the past 10 years.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#45squatch22Posted 2/1/2013 3:44:35 AM
/facepalm
---
#46monkeyspoonPosted 2/1/2013 3:44:41 AM
squatch22 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

9/10 a new Nintendo idea still involves mario. Kart, tennis, golf, party, smash bros. the list goes on.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#47squatch22Posted 2/1/2013 3:46:03 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

9/10 a new Nintendo idea still involves mario. Kart, tennis, golf, party, smash bros. the list goes on.

Ur Sony fanboy is showing Spoony.
---
#48kjellboyPosted 2/1/2013 3:46:14 AM
And as soon as it is released:

- "OMG!!! It suxxxx soo baddd." inFam3ousTrrr011
- "it suxx has poowrrh grahpics and it is overpirced!!!! worst consoel evvaaaarrrr!!!!!!!!" TrolliBoarder
- "it has no gamezzzz!!!" ThatTrollGuy9387593

It has been told, thus it will happen in near future.

Same with the new Xbox.

Sad but true. Can't say I look forward to all that crap again. Trying to discuss something about and all of sudden a random troll appears out of nowhere and talks poop.
---
| Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V Pro | CPU: Intel i5 2500k | GPU: Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 | RAM: 8 GB |
#49ChipChippersonPosted 2/1/2013 3:47:23 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Your implying Sony don't create new IPs. Sony tend to have lots of new IPs and sequels. Nintendo focus on sequels and remakes

Nope. Sony makes new IPs, and lots of sequels just like Nintendo does. Except Nintendos IPs get ignored by ppl like u.

They tend to get ignored by most as gamers are more excited about titles like last of us and beyond.

You say people like me as if I'm in the minority. In fact the majority of people get more excited about new Sony IPs than Nintendo. Also there are far more of them.

Too bad that excitement doesn't translate to sales for Sony's IPs. For every Uncharted there's 2 Twisted Metal and Starhawk sized bombs.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#50monkeyspoonPosted 2/1/2013 3:49:15 AM
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

Ur Sony fanboy is showing Spoony.

More like you are a Nintendo fanboy who fails to admit the truth.
---