Wall Street Journal: "New PlayStation arriving this year", PS4 vs. Wii U soon

#61monkeyspoonPosted 2/1/2013 3:30:52 AM
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
What's wrong with having new IPs AND sequels. That means way more games plus new experiences. It's better than just having the same IPs and endless sequels.

Yep. Thats whats so good about Ninty. We get new IPs and sequels :)

Not any that people care about though and you've failed to name them. What are the high profile IPs that got people talking as much as the last of us or beyond. I don't think Nintendo had any high profile new IPs at last years e3.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#62squatch22Posted 2/1/2013 3:33:40 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
What's wrong with having new IPs AND sequels. That means way more games plus new experiences. It's better than just having the same IPs and endless sequels.

Not any that people care about though and you've failed to name them. What are the high profile IPs that got people talking as much as the last of us or beyond. I don't think Nintendo had any high profile new IPs at last years e3.

why should i bother for a Sony fanboy that will just choose to ignore them and present excuses and BS?
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#63diggyfreshPosted 2/1/2013 3:37:55 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odama

remember this little gem?
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#64monkeyspoonPosted 2/1/2013 3:41:59 AM
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

why should i bother for a Sony fanboy that will just choose to ignore them and present excuses and BS?

Must have touched a nerve for you to resort to name calling. It always happens when you lose a discussion. It's prob best you just give up and not bother posting anymore.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#65squatch22Posted 2/1/2013 3:43:35 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Must have touched a nerve for you to resort to name calling. It always happens when you lose a discussion. It's prob best you just give up and not bother posting anymore.

If u choose to ignore the existence of something in the first place, dont expect ppl to provide proof that u will just ignore.
---
#66monkeyspoonPosted 2/1/2013 3:56:38 AM
You can't prove something that doesn't exist.

I knew you'd fail. It's quite common for you.
---
#67squatch22Posted 2/1/2013 3:58:03 AM
monkeyspoon posted...

Here we go. Spoony claiming Nintendo doesnt make new IPs.
Frame it. Its priceless.
---
#68blm03vPosted 2/1/2013 3:59:10 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
WideAwake posted...
PS4 vs. Wind Waker HD....I think we all know how this will pan out

HD remake vs a whole new generation of games and 3rd party exclusives. Yep PS4 wins.

Keep on dreaming, those died after PS3 was announced
#69monkeyspoonPosted 2/1/2013 4:02:16 AM
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Here we go. Spoony claiming Nintendo doesnt make new IPs.
Frame it. Its priceless.

I never said they don't have any new IPs. I said "Not any that people care about though and you've failed to name them. What are the high profile IPs that got people talking as much as the last of us or beyond. I don't think Nintendo had any high profile new IPs at last years e3."

Learn to read.
---
#70monkeyspoonPosted 2/1/2013 4:05:22 AM
blm03v posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
WideAwake posted...
PS4 vs. Wind Waker HD....I think we all know how this will pan out

HD remake vs a whole new generation of games and 3rd party exclusives. Yep PS4 wins.

Keep on dreaming, those died after PS3 was announced

Yes it does. Also most multiplatform games skip Nintendo so even if it comes out on Xbox too, Nintendo won't get it. Also the WiiU isn't powerful enough to run this gens multiplats well let alone next gen.
---