You think with the imminent PS4 launch announcement Nintendo will rush da games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. You think with the imminent PS4 launch announcement Nintendo will rush da games?
2 years ago#1
80/80

You think this will force Nintendo to show its hand and push out games before it's actually ready? I hope not, I don't want them to sacrifice quality in order to get more games out to try and persuade people to purchase the Wii U, I want good quality games and not rushed ideas. Anyone else feel the same?
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
2 years ago#2
You mean between now and the PS4's launch in ~10 months? I highly doubt it.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
2 years ago#3
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I want good quality games and not rushed ideas. Anyone else feel the same?

Nope. I want rushed ideas and not good quality games.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
2 years ago#4
Totally dude
---
Sweet
2 years ago#5
nintendo stopped caring what the other 2 consoles were doing when they released the wii.
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
2 years ago#6
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
nintendo stopped caring what the other 2 consoles were doing when they released the wii.

Yeah that is true, similar to a fat kid "I don't care they call me fat" as he eats his candy bar
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
2 years ago#7
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

Yeah that is true, similar to a fat kid "I don't care they call me fat" as he eats his candy bar

Why should he care? He's rich.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
2 years ago#8
What will kill the PS4 is the pricing. If Sony does this correctly, they can get their revenge on Nintendo quite handily.
2 years ago#9
I hope they rush reveals and trailers, but not games.
2 years ago#10
ImGanondorfLol posted...
I hope they rush reveals and trailers, but not games.

That would be good if they did that.. keep people interested
---
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. You think with the imminent PS4 launch announcement Nintendo will rush da games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived