You think with the imminent PS4 launch announcement Nintendo will rush da games?

#1Xeeh_BitzPosted 1/31/2013 9:07:01 PM
80/80

You think this will force Nintendo to show its hand and push out games before it's actually ready? I hope not, I don't want them to sacrifice quality in order to get more games out to try and persuade people to purchase the Wii U, I want good quality games and not rushed ideas. Anyone else feel the same?
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#2BuretsuPosted 1/31/2013 9:09:10 PM
You mean between now and the PS4's launch in ~10 months? I highly doubt it.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3MegagunstarmanPosted 1/31/2013 9:10:50 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I want good quality games and not rushed ideas. Anyone else feel the same?

Nope. I want rushed ideas and not good quality games.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#4geneticsftwPosted 1/31/2013 9:14:01 PM
Totally dude
---
Sweet
#5FFXIgaiaknightPosted 1/31/2013 9:14:16 PM
nintendo stopped caring what the other 2 consoles were doing when they released the wii.
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#6Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:23:58 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
nintendo stopped caring what the other 2 consoles were doing when they released the wii.

Yeah that is true, similar to a fat kid "I don't care they call me fat" as he eats his candy bar
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#7BuretsuPosted 1/31/2013 9:39:53 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

Yeah that is true, similar to a fat kid "I don't care they call me fat" as he eats his candy bar

Why should he care? He's rich.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#8UmitenchoPosted 1/31/2013 9:43:42 PM
What will kill the PS4 is the pricing. If Sony does this correctly, they can get their revenge on Nintendo quite handily.
#9ImGanondorfLolPosted 1/31/2013 9:57:34 PM
I hope they rush reveals and trailers, but not games.
#10Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:58:00 PM
ImGanondorfLol posted...
I hope they rush reveals and trailers, but not games.

That would be good if they did that.. keep people interested
---