Well there goes Earthbound...

#21El_DustinoPosted 2/1/2013 9:45:39 AM
DTY3 posted...
El_Dustino posted...
DTY3 posted...
**** Earthbound, I've had Mother 3 on my Wii.

Such a superior game. RPG of the sixth generation for sure.

Does it run without lag?

Yes.

O, could you tell me what your set up is? :3
---
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
#22AaronPHughesPosted 2/1/2013 9:56:17 AM
Can you PM me your setup as well
---
Systems Owned - 2600, 5200, NES, NES2, Gameboy, SNES, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Color, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, GBA, DS, DSLite, GBM, Wii, 360, 3DS, Wii U
#23jakestar0306Posted 2/1/2013 12:23:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24GloryChaosPosted 2/1/2013 3:00:33 PM
jakestar0306 posted...
GloryChaos posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...
Titanus2 posted...
I've had earthbound on my Wii for over two years now. If you don't know how to do this, search google.

Translation: "Nintendo should just abandon the VC since getting every NES/SNES/etc. game on a Wii is possible thanks to piracy. Nintendo shouldn't even bother with the majority of Wii owners who don't pirate."

I have a modded Wii as well, but come on. Don't try to justify that the VC has no meaning just because of piracy.

Nobody you quoted even implied this. Since regions aside from Japan didn't get Earthbound...
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#25DTY3Posted 2/2/2013 9:34:42 AM
nice to see this board still has selective mods doing half a job.

Yes mod me. Never mind the 3 people who quoted a user practically saying the same thing as me.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#26shampoowarriorPosted 2/2/2013 9:41:34 AM
Someone want to PM me the info as well? Please and thank you.

Nothing else to do with my Wii since I stupidly transferred everything onto my Wii U
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#27StarmanJuniorPosted 2/2/2013 10:27:46 AM
Nintendo says: NO! We won't port earthbound because it might not make money!

Now let's continue working on Mario Party 10.

Nintendo is a joke.
---
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz
#28KAMMYqueenPosted 2/2/2013 10:29:55 AM
Titanus2 posted...
I've had earthbound on my Wii for over two years now. If you don't know how to do this, search google.

too bad i like doing things the legal way. and also i still have the snes cart of the game so why do i care
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#29Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 2/2/2013 10:32:53 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
Titanus2 posted...

too bad i like doing things the legal way. and also i still have the snes cart of the game so why do i care

lmao
---
PSN : The14thOne.
#30Mirror_AuraPosted 2/2/2013 12:11:40 PM
From: StarmanJunior | Posted: 2/2/2013 12:27:46 PM | #027
Nintendo says: NO! We won't port earthbound because it might not make money!
Now let's continue working on Mario Party 10.
Nintendo is a joke.

It's strange, you know? Nintendo will port Wind Waker --- a poor-selling Zelda game --- over to the Wii U. This is, by any objective viewpoint, a poor business move, and will only further hurt the reputation of Zelda... which, after the terrible trio of WW/TP/SS, is very NOT good.

But, the Mother series, accessible to gamers on portables and consoles in Japan, localized for other countries? Can't be done! No way!

They've put out really good selling games like NSMB and Mario Kart, which is the direction that the majority wants them to go in. Then they turn around and make games for gaming minority, like 3d Mario and Wind Waker.

Like, look at Metroid. Only the first two games and Metroid Prime were good sellers. Super Metroid, despite its vast online presence, never sold well on the SNES. And yet Nintendo could devote years of time and money to Other M, a disaster in every way. How can this company be so inconsistent? Would it really hurt for them to actually please their fanbases, even if it'd take profit away from their milked Karts and Parties?

Sure, it's even worse for Mother, which didn't have good sales on any of its games and ports, and thus remains an obscure series. But it still has a fanbase, and they speak up whenever possible. How is it possible for such a huge company to not hear these people, and not devote even a small team to satisfying them?

I only come to one conclusion for the erratic behavior of Nintendo, and it's the same one you said. They are a joke.

I wonder what it would be like to have a Nintendo fan calling the shots in that company. Someone who knows them from the outside and recognizes that there is a majority and a minority to tend to, and that they're not really doing either very well because of the games they choose to create and localize (or in this case, choose NOT to localize).
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.