Wii U sales are only 0.13m behind the original Wii.

#11FlyinTonitePosted 1/31/2013 10:14:27 PM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
Wait and see what happens to the Wii U sales when the TRUE next gen consoles come out. 3rd party developers will be tripping over themselves as they abandon the Wii U in favor of making games on PROFITABLE systems. 3rd party developers have NEVER made more money on a Nintendo console compared to a Sony / MS consoles.

Nintendo survives on first party titles, it's why anyone buys their consoles to begin with.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#12PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/31/2013 10:14:58 PM
RahzarX posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
The problem with that is, The Wii was sold out

The Wii U is not.. 3 million shipped and reportedly around 2 million sold to consumers

That's because there was less quantity my lil baby boo woo honey bear.

Awwww that was cute :)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#13squatch22Posted 1/31/2013 10:15:10 PM
0.13 behind?
Nontendooooomed
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#14PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/31/2013 10:16:57 PM
squatch22 posted...
0.13 behind?
Nontendooooomed

Doomed I tells ya, DOOOOOOMED!!!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#15Oni_TaedoPosted 1/31/2013 10:18:09 PM
RahzarX posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

The Wii U is not.. 3 million shipped and reportedly around 2 million sold to consumers

Yatatet, no. Don't need to censor it for the little turd. Just say it as it is, dear.

Xeeh, you're special.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#16LHS_2012Posted 1/31/2013 10:19:41 PM
It's always stupid when people cry "DOOM" this early in a console's life. It was stupid here, it was stupid with the Vita, it was stupid with the 3DS, and it was stupid for every console before.

If it's still not selling when it gets a consistent release schedule and/or been out for at least several months, then we have a problem.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#17Squirt_ShadoPosted 1/31/2013 10:20:37 PM
LHS_2012 posted...
It's always stupid when people cry "DOOM" this early in a console's life. It was stupid here, it was stupid with the Vita, it was stupid with the 3DS, and it was stupid for every console before.

If it's still not selling when it gets a consistent release schedule and/or been out for at least several months, then we have a problem.

Vita is doomed though. Are you saying the Wii U has a 50% chance to fail?
#18knightimexPosted 1/31/2013 10:21:40 PM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
Wait and see what happens to the Wii U sales when the TRUE next gen consoles come out. 3rd party developers will be tripping over themselves as they abandon the Wii U in favor of making games on PROFITABLE systems. 3rd party developers have NEVER made more money on a Nintendo console compared to a Sony / MS consoles.

It's hard to make money when most 1st party nintendo games put 3rd party to shame.
They need to get on Nintendo's level.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#19b1gt0nePosted 1/31/2013 10:22:28 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
RahzarX posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Yatatet,

lmao
#20BuretsuPosted 1/31/2013 10:22:50 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

And yet it's impossible to prove that sales would have been higher if it hadn't been.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit