Wii U sales are only 0.13m behind the original Wii.

#21STN79Posted 1/31/2013 11:24:14 PM
All this blah blah Wii U is a flop bs is really rediculous. By the end of Wii U's run it will most likely outsell the original Wii. It's way too early to judge a two month old system.
#22AwayFromHerePosted 1/31/2013 11:40:46 PM
All this blah blah Wii U is a flop bs is really rediculous. By the end of Wii U's run it will most likely outsell the original Wii. It's way too early to judge a two month old system.

There is zero chance of that happening.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#23STN79Posted 2/1/2013 2:33:01 AM
@ AwayFromHere
People said the same thing about 3DS. Pretty sure it's outselling DS now.
#24IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/1/2013 3:26:03 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
The problem with that is, The Wii was sold out

The Wii U is not.. 3 million shipped and reportedly around 2 million sold to consumers

Yep. Kind of funny how they laugh about how shipped =/= sold when it's Sony, yet when it's Nintendo it is okay. Lol
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#25BuretsuPosted 2/1/2013 3:28:03 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

The Wii U is not.. 3 million shipped and reportedly around 2 million sold to consumers

Yep. Kind of funny how they laugh about how shipped =/= sold when it's Sony, yet when it's Nintendo it is okay. Lol

Yeah, when has that ever happened?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#26Mattatron42Posted 2/1/2013 3:51:35 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I think you have that mixed up, aren't all the trolls saying Nintendo is doomed because of shipped numbers and PS3/360 would have done better if more shipped
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#27IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/1/2013 3:52:43 AM
Mattatron42 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I think you have that mixed up, aren't all the trolls saying Nintendo is doomed because of shipped numbers and PS3/360 would have done better if more shipped

Not talking about that. I'm talking about how Sony lists shipped numbers as sold, and members on this forum berated them for it. Yet it's okay when Nintendo does it. Lol
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#28BuretsuPosted 2/1/2013 3:56:22 AM
I'm talking about how Sony lists shipped numbers as sold, and members on this forum berated them for it.

I ask again, when has this ever happened?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#29Mattatron42Posted 2/1/2013 4:01:34 AM
Mattatron42 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Not talking about that. I'm talking about how Sony lists shipped numbers as sold, and members on this forum berated them for it. Yet it's okay when Nintendo does it. Lol

I don't find anything about this funny so stop laughing
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron