Why no MGR on Wii U did they ever say?

#11ukokira1Posted 1/31/2013 10:42:37 PM
DTY3 posted...
It feels like it is perfect for Move/WM+

Also it kinda rips off the Afro Samurai game a bit.

I was thinking of more like using the touch screen to aim.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#12LegendaryHeroRebornPosted 1/31/2013 11:06:13 PM
Nintendo did want more 3rd party support, but are they actually taking action to make it happen? I know they did that with Bayonetta, but are there others? Wii missed out on so many games only for PS3 & Xbox 360, I hope it doesn't happen again with Wii U. Is it actually easy to make ports?

They said that if they did that then they would feel forced to take advantagr of tue gamepad and give it something the other versoons dont have.

There are other available control schemes. I would definitely buy a Wii U controller pro or I can use nunchuck plus wii remote for that awesome MGR game.
---
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#13P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/31/2013 11:17:02 PM
Nintendo has been actively seeking third parties since the 3DS release. They aren't throwing money around, but they are personally visiting devs, offering partnering opportunities, and all-in-all creating better relationships with these companies. They are quite successful at it. The 3DS is an overwhelming success and the Wii U has plenty on the horizon with more and more being announced thanks to rising indie devs. Plus there's the fact that Nintendo is offering more friendly policies and services to those working with them, and they are spreading out their first party titles not to scare away potential sales. They aren't providing bribes or handouts, but they are very active in their pursuit.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#14Wiiplayer111Posted 1/31/2013 11:22:17 PM
MGR has been in development for how long before Wii U was given to devs. No time to port it when they arn't even finished making the game for the consoles its supposed to be on.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#15b1gt0nePosted 1/31/2013 11:24:33 PM
TheBonfini posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Didn't people hate this game's idea and claimed it would suck, when first announced? Now, it's the holy grail just because WiiU won't be getting it. LOL

This is quite the imagination a Nintendo fan needs to exercise to turn this into Damage Control.

I'm pretty sure i'm right on this.
#16TheBonfiniPosted 1/31/2013 11:33:51 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
TheBonfini posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Didn't people hate this game's idea and claimed it would suck, when first announced? Now, it's the holy grail just because WiiU won't be getting it. LOL

This is quite the imagination a Nintendo fan needs to exercise to turn this into Damage Control.

You are so observant.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#17P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/31/2013 11:40:01 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
TheBonfini posted...
b1gt0ne posted...

It's mixed from what I've found through some quick searches. There are those that love swordplay and Platinum and then there are those that love Metal Gear, stealth, and story.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#18LegendaryHeroRebornPosted 2/1/2013 3:08:29 AM
Nintendo has been actively seeking third parties since the 3DS release. They aren't throwing money around, but they are personally visiting devs, offering partnering opportunities, and all-in-all creating better relationships with these companies.

I love that they're doing that. But can you give examples of game companies or the games that will come out to the Wii U? I'm tired of hearing only for Xbox 360 and PS3. They should make up to Nintendo fans and port Resident Evil 6, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, DMC, Final Fantasy XIII, Bayonetta, Left 4 Dead 2, etc. BTW, I already have them.
---
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#19StarBladeEdgePosted 2/1/2013 3:15:36 AM
bayonetta

bayonetta 2 uhuhu

bayonetta

bayonetta 2 dudu
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !