Do Nintendo fans hate Sony because PlayStation ruined the third party support?

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 1/31/2013 10:42:22 PM
Nintendo has struggled with third party support for so long now, and it happened the moment PlayStation entered gaming. Since then, the N64, Gamecube, and Wii had really, really bad third party support and Wii U is looking to be no different. Now third parties want to be on every platform, or as many as they can, and still they are avoiding the Wii U and just entirely skipping it.

Is this why Nintendo fans cant move on from the Sony hate? They are actually great publishers, they are giving us Sly: Thieves in Time which MS would never dare to do because they only want to put out shooters, and Sony so late in this gen is really so many exclusives like Sly 4, God of War Ascension, The Last of Us, Puppeteer, Until Dawn, Beyond, and I cant wait to see the PS4 games they have planned.

So move on from the 90s and be thankful for them
---
May 7th 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2ShadowSkill11Posted 1/31/2013 10:43:25 PM
...so you are saying one company with a monopoly would be better?

Communist.
#3TheBonfiniPosted 1/31/2013 10:44:04 PM
Obviously. They knocked Nintendo off of Untouchable status.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#4BuretsuPosted 1/31/2013 10:45:30 PM
Who says Nintendo fans hate Sony?

Everything I've seen has it going the other way. This board is full of NintenDOOM, and the Vita board is full of "**** the 3DS!!"
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5DTY3Posted 1/31/2013 10:47:09 PM
Do Nintendo fans hate Sony

Not really. All fanboys hate other fanboys. If you werent biased you would be able to figure out that Sony fanboys are just as bad.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#6TheBonfiniPosted 1/31/2013 10:47:14 PM
Buretsu posted...

Everything I've seen has it going the other way. This board is full of NintenDOOM, and the Vita board is full of "**** the 3DS!!"

Have you heard of the user GoombaX??
---
#7LessermookPosted 1/31/2013 10:47:41 PM
"Sigh"
---
One Day you are going to wake up and realize.
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/31/2013 10:55:11 PM(edited)
I am disappointed in Sony's change of form. They've become entitled douches that can't keep their mouths shut talkin **** to their competition on both sides. I no longer respect them, I don't hate them.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#9BuretsuPosted 1/31/2013 10:48:38 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Buretsu posted...

Sure have. Have you heard of DemonDog666 and Sailor Goon?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#10TheBonfiniPosted 1/31/2013 10:49:53 PM
Buretsu posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Buretsu posted...

Sure have. Have you heard of DemonDog666 and Sailor Goon?

Yes but you have a stupid point.
---