Do Nintendo fans hate Sony because PlayStation ruined the third party support?

#21PHEEliNUXPosted 1/31/2013 10:09:06 PM
Nope, Because of the Ponies that come here
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#22BuretsuPosted 1/31/2013 10:09:46 PM
squatch22 posted...
Why do some Sony fans hate Nintendo then TC?

Don't be silly. It's only Nintendo fans that ever act hateful.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#23TheBonfiniPosted 1/31/2013 10:15:18 PM
Buretsu posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Buretsu posted...
TheBonfini posted...
That there are obviously Nintendo fans that hate Sony. Your point was made out of thin air with nothing to relate to the TC's post.

My point is that I've seen FAR more dedicated anti-Nintendo hatred from Sony fans than I've even come close to seeing anti-Sony hatred in Nintendo fans.

That's because you live here and not the Vita board. Your point is literally less. Pointless.

And there are far more topics about the 3DS on the Vita board than there are on the 3DS board about the Vita.

That's also irrelevant to the topic. Wild imagination you have in order to defend Nintendo at no cost.

They do not invest in their advertising budget enough. They were hoping word of mouth would be positive. It isn't. They need to advertise. Ask for compensation from Nintendo.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#24b1gt0nePosted 1/31/2013 10:15:45 PM
Buretsu posted...
squatch22 posted...
Why do some Sony fans hate Nintendo then TC?

Don't be silly. It's only Nintendo fans that ever act hateful.

There is no such thing as a Nintendo fan, only drones.
#25BuretsuPosted 1/31/2013 10:17:38 PM
TheBonfini posted...
They do not invest in their advertising budget enough. They were hoping word of mouth would be positive. It isn't. They need to advertise.

Talk about being irrelevant to the topic, sheesh.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#26knightimexPosted 1/31/2013 10:18:40 PM
I like sony & nintendo.
I just tolerate MS.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#27FFXIgaiaknightPosted 1/31/2013 10:27:20 PM
i love nintendo and sony but microsoft could go away and i wouldnt shed a tear.
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#28TheBonfiniPosted 1/31/2013 10:30:16 PM
Buretsu posted...
TheBonfini posted...
They do not invest in their advertising budget enough. They were hoping word of mouth would be positive. It isn't. They need to advertise.

Talk about being irrelevant to the topic, sheesh.

I guess they can't really advertise they don't have TP support.
---
#29PendragoonPosted 1/31/2013 10:48:12 PM
The only thing Nintendo fans should be sour about is the reason for the lack of CD support in the N64, and that was mostly Nintendo's fault.

History lesson below, skip to the end for a summary.

After Sony and Nintendo screwed each other over the SNES CD drive Both did underhanded things, Sony altered the contract right before it was to be signed (Sony would own all rights to any game made for the CD add on and could use them on any future hardware they made)

Nintendo then went to Philips and signed a new deal and showed it to the world, all without telling Sony anything, and they were hours from showing their own System with the drive built in as a partnership.

After Nintendo screwed Philips by backing out of the deal (leading to the CDi Zelda games among others) Sony and Philips made sure no company would give Nintendo a CD drive for their next system. After two sour deals, it wasn't hard to convince Panasonic and the rest of the CD drive manufacturers to leave Nintendo out in the cold.

In summary, Nintendo and Sony screwed each other, Nintendo screwed Philips and finally Philips and Sony got Nintendo blacklisted for a CD drive.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#30TheBonfiniPosted 1/31/2013 10:51:05 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
The only thing Nintendo fans should be sour about is the reason for the lack of CD support in the N64, and that was mostly Nintendo's fault.

History lesson below, skip to the end for a summary.

After Sony and Nintendo screwed each other over the SNES CD drive Both did underhanded things, Sony altered the contract right before it was to be signed (Sony would own all rights to any game made for the CD add on and could use them on any future hardware they made)

Nintendo then went to Philips and signed a new deal and showed it to the world, all without telling Sony anything, and they were hours from showing their own System with the drive built in as a partnership.

After Nintendo screwed Philips by backing out of the deal (leading to the CDi Zelda games among others) Sony and Philips made sure no company would give Nintendo a CD drive for their next system. After two sour deals, it wasn't hard to convince Panasonic and the rest of the CD drive manufacturers to leave Nintendo out in the cold.

In summary, Nintendo and Sony screwed each other, Nintendo screwed Philips and finally Philips and Sony got Nintendo blacklisted for a CD drive.

How did Sony really get screwed? They succeeded with Playstation.
---