Do Nintendo fans hate Sony because PlayStation ruined the third party support?

#51KroganBallEaterPosted 2/1/2013 7:09:54 AM
But Sony didn't ruin third party support, Nintendo ruined themselves with that.
---
I knew we forgot someone... you
#52plasmatic5Posted 2/1/2013 7:35:48 AM
Why would I? I have and will always play my Nintendo systems for the first party and second party support. Also a lot of the third party support that makes exclusive games for Nintendo systems is still good. Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest are good games. If I want to play some third party game that looks good, I have my PS3. And if I want to play some kind of first/second party game for the 360, I have a 360 for that.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#53GeassMasterPosted 2/1/2013 7:39:17 AM
Buretsu posted...
Who says Nintendo fans hate Sony?

Everything I've seen has it going the other way. This board is full of NintenDOOM, and the Vita board is full of "**** the 3DS!!"

You obviously don't read the Vita board at all.....
---
Now Playing: EDF 2017 Portable, P4G, Tera, Darkness 2, Ys Origin, Prince of Persia(2008), Metro 2033, DW: Gundam 2, Binary Domain
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#54HungoverHero777Posted 2/1/2013 7:45:39 AM
GeassMaster posted...
Buretsu posted...
Who says Nintendo fans hate Sony?

Everything I've seen has it going the other way. This board is full of NintenDOOM, and the Vita board is full of "**** the 3DS!!"

You obviously don't read the Vita board at all.....

I do, and right now there's 1 topic regarding the 3DS on the front page, as opposed to, say, half the front page here.
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#55Lelouch71Posted 2/1/2013 10:16:31 AM
I like Playstation and Nintendo, but I hate the Sony fanboys. They are by far the most self-entitled, arrogant, and narcissistic bunch out of the three fanboys.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#56Sharky8Posted 2/1/2013 10:31:58 AM
Nintendo fans don't care about 3rd party games.

Nintendo first party games are the best video games ever made, anyway. For example: Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Super Mario Galaxy 2, etc.

However, I think most Nintendo fans also are still upset Rare was not purchased when the opportunity was available, because exclusive second party titles from Rare were also some of the best video game ever made: Donkey Kong Country (1 and 2) and Goldeneye 64--again, available exclusively on a Nintendo system.

To answer your question, no: Nintendo fans don't give a **** about 3rd party games.