Third party will beg to be on Wii U, just wait

#2150inchDLPPosted 2/1/2013 5:01:46 AM
Anyone who works is getting hit hard right now with the end of the bush tax break. i make just over 40k a year and im missing 40 dollars a week out of each paycheck. its a very bad time to release a console. i see ps4 and xbox 720 tanking if released the end of this year against a price dropped wiiU. wiiu itself wont even do "great" but releasing a 450+ console in this economy will destroy sony and MS.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thereal50inchDLP -contains my Dreamcast project of putting HD vids of each US game up.http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/louerina
#22Mirror_AuraPosted 2/1/2013 5:10:05 AM
wiiu will dominate no matter what, when games like metroid, wind waker, mario 3d and so on start coming out.there is nothing the competition can do to stop it from being numero uno

Those games didn't do anything for the previous consoles.

I'm hoping for a new 2d Zelda and 2d Mario. That would help much more.
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#23JackalPosted 2/1/2013 5:11:26 AM
The rumored specs put the new systems about even but then they will have their own signature touches like Illumiroom and such. They will probably be built to handle the higher end graphics and effects more efficiently without catching fire. I just hope they put them through the paces to try to insure that the hardware won't have such a high failure rate this time around. Then I might get a Microsoft box this time around to.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#24excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:15:13 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Devs have been crying out for more powerful hardware for ages. If you think they are going to prefer old hardware when the next Sony and Microsoft consoles are out then you're a fool.

Devs also want money and have been using the need for more power as an excuse for investors for several years now. Will be nice to get the excuses over with and see the reality.

Some big companies are going to lose a lot of money next year, if not late this year.
#25quickposterPosted 2/1/2013 11:31:59 AM
jon davis posted...
Like with the Wii U not getting the full extent of the Wii fanbase?

Yes. Exactly like that. Consumers do not pledge allegiance to any side and they will only move to any system (not just Wii U but everything) if the games show up.

Most people are happy with 360 and PS3 and as long as consumers are developers are. Only a select number of companies ever jump into a system unless you are writing contracts.

Not as many developers are crying for power as monkey claims. Or if they are they will bail if they get off to slow starts.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#26SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/1/2013 11:13:21 PM
quickposter posted...
bond465 posted...
companies will make games for systems with the largest player base. Wii u wont stand a chance.

720 and PS4 don't have the largest user bases. 360 and PS3 do. The install base does not automatically carry over.

As we all see with the Wii U.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.