They really took the DKC trilogy off the Wii marketplace?

#21IIICE_COLD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:25:44 PM
"Rare needs to come back to Nintendo so they can rebuild their bond and their rep. They aint been the same since they went with Microsoft. Im glad we never got a new Killer Instinct on the xbox :/"

They really don't even need to do this, but they can still have joint projects to bring old series' back to life.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#22IIICE_COLD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:28:22 PM
deontrey251990 posted...
It has to, Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts would have been a good game if they wouldnt have had those gimmicks and stuck to its roots.

I actually thought the game was awesome, if you played it correctly. It got boring very quickly if you tried running around as Banjo in some of the larger areas and levels, because it just wasn't designed for that. But going through the town, collecting things and stuff like that was fun, and they should have already followed that game up like 5 years ago with a regular 3rd person adventure game like the original, but just as it's official 4th (or 5th if you count the handheld title) entry into the series.
---
#23IIICE_COLD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:30:29 PM
"If the DKC games were going to be release on Microsoft consoles, they'd end up getting some of the money for each DKC game that's sold, and Nintendo owns the characters, so they don't want anyone else getting a single cent of that money."

Yes, that type of attitude (in my personal opinion) I generally refer to as 'being dumb'. And if I were in a position to release the trilogy on both systems only, I'd do it, because it would market those characters to a wider audience.
---
#24DavCubePosted 2/1/2013 9:18:20 PM
deontrey251990 posted...
Rare needs to come back to Nintendo so they can rebuild their bond and their rep. They aint been the same since they went with Microsoft. Im glad we never got a new Killer Instinct on the xbox :/

Correction: Nintendo needs to buy Rare's IPs. The Rare of today sucks and Microsoft wants nothing to do with Rare's original IPs.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#25PsyrenCallPosted 2/1/2013 10:18:34 PM
IIICE_COLD posted...
"If the DKC games were going to be release on Microsoft consoles, they'd end up getting some of the money for each DKC game that's sold, and Nintendo owns the characters, so they don't want anyone else getting a single cent of that money."

Yes, that type of attitude (in my personal opinion) I generally refer to as 'being dumb'. And if I were in a position to release the trilogy on both systems only, I'd do it, because it would market those characters to a wider audience.

Congratulations, you have zero understanding of how business works.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#26SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/1/2013 10:52:48 PM
deontrey251990 posted...
Rare needs to come back to Nintendo so they can rebuild their bond and their rep. They aint been the same since they went with Microsoft. Im glad we never got a new Killer Instinct on the xbox :/

That won't bring the licenses back to Nintendo. Learn how business works. Also, MS tried to re-certify Killer Instinct, but the patent was declined because a TV show that we'll probably never see has a Patent filed for the name. They could just use a different name that's similar, as long as they explain that it's really a KI continuation.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.