PS3 sets another visual benchmark the Wii U needs to hit, can it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. PS3 sets another visual benchmark the Wii U needs to hit, can it?

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
3 years ago#11
darkjedilink posted...
The frame rate looked horrendous. As such, I think "visual benchmark" is a bit of a stretch.

Also, X looked just as good, and it's in alpha stage.

It runs between 30 and 40 fps.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709

User Info: DeathSnipe777

DeathSnipe777
3 years ago#12
Hey guys, let's compare a console that devs have been able to push, tweak and experiment with for 6 years to a brand new console that nobody's used to working with yet.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu

User Info: Rennik Repotsir

Rennik Repotsir
3 years ago#13
But... I think God of War is boring...
FREE BUMP!!!
The person above suffers from IAD.</post>

User Info: ThaPrinceRaziel

ThaPrinceRaziel
3 years ago#14
blundermine posted...
ThaPrinceRaziel posted...
I believe the Wii U will be at the level the PS3 is now at the end of its life. Which would be a great thing if it weren't for the next gen consoles. It's severely gimped by, well Nintendo!

The Wii U will be where the PS3 is this time next year. That's right should be right about or a bit ahead of where the PS4 is at the same time.

I disagree. But I understand you giving it the benefit of the doubt.
Reaver of Souls.. I have become something... Darker Than Black

User Info: selfdeztruction

selfdeztruction
3 years ago#15
Rennik Repotsir posted...
But... I think God of War is boring...

My first GoW was the 3rd one when it released,since then I've played them all including the PSP ones.

I agree with your opinion about them being boring.I was only interested in seeing what creatures,monsters,bosses and areas they'd use,gameplay wise I was completely unimpressed and bored.

I still think that GoW 3 reached it's peak from the beginning until yeah beat Poseidon and it never gets better after that.
XBL / PSN (PS3 & vita) / Wii-U / Skype - selfdeztruction
Wii FC (HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DS XL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore

User Info: plasmatic5

plasmatic5
3 years ago#16
DeathSnipe777 posted...
Hey guys, let's compare a console that devs have been able to push, tweak and experiment with for 6 years to a brand new console that nobody's used to working with yet.

Shhh...most people don't know that matters...
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles

User Info: DarkMasterShake

DarkMasterShake
3 years ago#17
What is the best looking game on the Wii anyway?
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!

User Info: Samman123

Samman123
3 years ago#18
The Wii U is far more powerful than the PS3. It has a way better graphics card, 4 times the RAM, an equal CPU, and has some serious gameplay potential with the tablet. PS3 hasn't had better graphics since Uncharted 3 and all the "great graphics" it has causes the gameplay to be painfully linear and scripted.
MMA fan for life.

User Info: selfdeztruction

selfdeztruction
3 years ago#19
DarkMasterShake posted...
What is the best looking game on the Wii anyway?

Wii or Wii U?

Mario Galaxy 2 and Nintendo Land (the detail,lighting,depth,particle effects,shaders,clarity and draw distance)
XBL / PSN (PS3 & vita) / Wii-U / Skype - selfdeztruction
Wii FC (HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DS XL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore

User Info: kyomagi

kyomagi
3 years ago#20
Samman123 posted...
The Wii U is far more powerful than the PS3. It has a way better graphics card, 4 times the RAM, an equal CPU, and has some serious gameplay potential with the tablet. PS3 hasn't had better graphics since Uncharted 3 and all the "great graphics" it has causes the gameplay to be painfully linear and scripted.

>Thinks the wii u more powerful than the ps3
>Admits its got the same CPU power

nintendrones
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360
PSN Profile - http://psnprofiles.com/magistarkyo
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. PS3 sets another visual benchmark the Wii U needs to hit, can it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived