An Open Letter to Nintendo.

#31Neopiate13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:57:15 AM
Dark_Link92 posted...
Aww bless, he thinks he understands the industry better than it's leader for 30 years. I know they have obviously made mistakes, but the arrogance in this letter is painful to read.

Better get some salve cause this is gonna get alot more painful. let's compare these mistakes to something easier to quantify like a car. "well we were gonna put out more gas for cars, but it's gonna take some time. No, I'm sorry we can't let you have any of our gas" -wii u "hey guys i know you just bought a car last month, but we dropped the price by like 40% for the exact same car. sorry about that, here's some free used wiper blades"
#32RusmurfPosted 2/1/2013 7:58:49 AM
His idea of giving away a few games in the estore for WiiU owners is actually a great idea. The right games could also really spark system sales also.
#33Neopiate13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:58:56 AM
Aiddon posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...
Aww bless, he thinks he understands the industry better than it's leader for 30 years. I know they have obviously made mistakes, but the arrogance in this letter is painful to read.

Indeed; I wish people would have a little patience when it came to things

"Spend 350 for the deluxe model, and then wait for about 6 months"- Nintendo Representative.
#34Neopiate13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:01:58 AM
TheFallenPriest posted...
Im tired of the digital should be cheaper argument. Sure, I can see them being alittle cheaper.

No plastic.

Bandwidth costs money too though.

Note this argument could be retarded, but I guess I wont know until I use it so whatever.

100 dollars a month unlimited data to my computer. 50 dollars for a video game in a store. lol math
#35Neopiate13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:02:31 AM
Rusmurf posted...
His idea of giving away a few games in the estore for WiiU owners is actually a great idea. The right games could also really spark system sales also.

Thank you white knight, thank you.
#36Dark_Link92Posted 2/1/2013 8:12:14 AM
Neopiate13 posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...

Better get some salve cause this is gonna get alot more painful. let's compare these mistakes to something easier to quantify like a car. "well we were gonna put out more gas for cars, but it's gonna take some time. No, I'm sorry we can't let you have any of our gas" -wii u "hey guys i know you just bought a car last month, but we dropped the price by like 40% for the exact same car. sorry about that, here's some free used wiper blades"

But unlike a car, it isn't a huge deal, because my Wii U is not essential to my everyday life.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#37Mister_FreshPosted 2/1/2013 8:13:04 AM
Paragraphs are your friend.
---
Favourite Pokemon: Blaziken
Pokemon Black FC - Fraz - 0003-2513-2569
#38Neopiate13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:14:06 AM
Dark_Link92 posted...
Neopiate13 posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...

But unlike a car, it isn't a huge deal, because my Wii U is not essential to my everyday life.

how expensive does a product have to be to serve its function?
#39wobbuffet10Posted 2/1/2013 8:19:51 AM
the internet is the soapbox for disgruntled people that love to argue
---
http://backloggery.com/melatonin
http://soundcloud.com/z-plan
#40Neopiate13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:34:03 AM
Mister_Fresh posted...
Paragraphs are your friend.

every internet now comes with its own secretary to announce your short comings, your short comings.