Earthbound Miiverse

#1AaronPHughesPosted 2/1/2013 8:57:27 AM
The Mother fans have started a new trend and they are spamming the Balloon Fight message board with Earthbound posts. Join in and maybe we can get the big N to finally bring the game stateside.
---
Systems Owned - 2600, 5200, NES, NES2, Gameboy, SNES, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Color, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, GBA, DS, DSLite, GBM, Wii, 360, 3DS, Wii U
#2StarmanJuniorPosted 2/1/2013 9:05:04 AM
I just finished Mother 3 again yesterday, maybe the 10th time...maybe the 20th...and it still brought a tear to my eye. What a fantastic game. I can't believe very few people here have played it.

I'd rather get these games with so much soul rather than the nth installment of Mario Party, Mario Tennis, or New Super Mario Bros.

I'm boycotting Nintendo...they're a joke.
---
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz
#3GiygasminionPosted 2/1/2013 9:09:23 AM
StarmanJunior posted...
I just finished Mother 3 again yesterday, maybe the 10th time...maybe the 20th...and it still brought a tear to my eye. What a fantastic game. I can't believe very few people here have played it.

I'd rather get these games with so much soul rather than the nth installment of Mario Party, Mario Tennis, or New Super Mario Bros.

I can never decide whether I prefer Earthbound or Mother 3.
---
NN ID: Achilles11
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
#4StarmanJuniorPosted 2/1/2013 9:59:53 AM
they're both so unique yet inspirational from the series as a whole...it's hard to choose.
---
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz
#5STE573Posted 2/1/2013 10:07:44 AM
StarmanJunior posted...

How is it hard to believe that very few people have played a game that was never localised? Anyways I've played versions of the games that I am not at liberty to discuss here on Gamefaqs, and I thoroughly support this trend, played all 3 and loved all 3. Why the series fell in to obscurity still amazes me, Mother 3 is one of only 2 games to make me cry (Shadow of the Colossus being the other) and it pains me that some people have never played it.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#6P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/1/2013 10:09:21 AM
StarmanJunior posted...

I think it's funny how much you praise a Nintendo game and then call them a joke.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#7cucumberkingPosted 2/1/2013 10:10:07 AM(edited)
Mother 3>>>>>>>Earthbound>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mother
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/1/2013 10:15:15 AM
cucumberking posted...
Mother 3>>>>>>>Earthbound>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mother

Yep. Would love a Trilogy remake that gives all three games the Mother 3 mechanics.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#9SpawngoatPosted 2/1/2013 10:19:49 AM
I doubt spamming the Miiverse will get Nintendo to release the games because the fans have been begging for the games for years, Nintendo just doesn't seem to care.
---
"Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall" Christopher Hitchens
#10cucumberkingPosted 2/1/2013 10:23:07 AM
I tried to play Mother, only made it to the zoo. It was funny beating up zoo animals with a bat, but crap. That battle system....is so awful.