2. Wii U
  3. Earthbound Miiverse
3 years ago#21
DTY3 posted...
CaptainMoose posted...
Mother 2>Mother >Mother 3
For sure dude.

HELL no.

HELL yes. The original two have so much more charm. Though the return of Porky was quite epic. And just cu mother 3 is the worst doesn't mean it isn't better the. 99% of what's out there.
3 years ago#22
CaptainMoose posted...
DTY3 posted...
CaptainMoose posted...
For sure dude.

HELL no.

HELL yes. The original two have so much more charm. Though the return of Porky was quite epic. And just cu mother 3 is the worst doesn't mean it isn't better the. 99% of what's out there.

I disagree. I found Mother 3 to be the most charming. It also clearly had the most effort put into it's gameplay, story, character development and music.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#23
DTY3 posted...
CaptainMoose posted...
DTY3 posted...
CaptainMoose posted...
For sure dude.

HELL no.

I disagree. I found Mother 3 to be the most charming. It also clearly had the most effort put into it's gameplay, story, character development and music.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you bro, but it's a wonderful series that's for damn sure.
3 years ago#24
To each his own. I will be enjoying M3 many more times but that is my opinion. They are all great.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#25
I may just prefer 2 because its part of my childhood ya know? 3 came out when I was a teenager and I wasn't really gaming much then.
3 years ago#26
I still don't understand why people cry for mother 3 story :S I never cried when I play it :|

and believe me I cry a lot for anime, manga and some games.

heck I cry almost all the way through http://img.vooks.net/2006/01/PokeDungeonRed.png and still keep crying over the credits xD
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
3 years ago#27
IknowKungFu posted...
I wonder what Reggie will say

"I'm still being bombarded by Mother fans."

Anyways it's time to move on people. Spamming a message board isn't going to get much done.
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Earthbound Miiverse

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived