Official Miiverse Accounts of Devs, Publishers, etc

#11Maxx_the_SlashPosted 2/1/2013 1:41:24 PM(edited)
Considering most of these people wouldn't add random people to their friends list, is there a way to find their profiles (on the Wii U console) so we can just Follow them instead of sending friend requests?

I'd like to follow a few of them in case they post information about future games they make. Like a news letter sort of thing.

EDIT: I just noticed... why the **** is a Sony staffer listed? Why would they ever want it made public that they own a Wii U when it would mean problems with the company they work for?

This thread's bull****.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#12IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/1/2013 1:40:13 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
Considering most of these people wouldn't add random people to their friends list, is there a way to find their profiles (on the Wii U console) so we can just Follow them instead of sending friend requests?

I'd like to follow a few of them in case they post information about future games they make. Like a news letter sort of thing.

I believe that is called Twitter.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#13wingo84Posted 2/1/2013 1:42:21 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

EDIT: I just noticed... why the **** is a Sony staffer listed? Why would they ever want it made public that they own a Wii U when it would mean problems with the company they work for?

This thread's bull****.

Yeh just click follow instead of friend request..
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#14Maxx_the_SlashPosted 2/1/2013 1:44:39 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

I believe that is called Twitter.

I don't Tweet, I Book Faces. And I wanted to do this on the Wii U to have news sources I can read from ON the console itself. Of-****ing-course I could use social networking sites to get gaming news. I want to use Miiverse for a reason. Otherwise it's just sitting there for me to not pay attention to it.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#15P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:45:16 PM
Go onto your userpage and you'll see the option to search for users. Type in their IDs exactly as they are shown and you'll find their profile where you can then follow them. Some are very active whilst other haven't posted anything at all.

About the Sony Staffer, he shared his NNID on twitter. He also stated he bought one US Wii U and one JP Wii U.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#16Virus66Posted 2/1/2013 4:13:38 PM
mcloister is one of the five co-founders of Broken Rules, also the creative director of Chasing Aurora
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#17GloryChaosPosted 2/1/2013 4:24:13 PM
Surprised to see no Reggie. I mean, Shibata is there...

Also surprised to see Eguchi at all. I thought for certain that most of the guys at NoJ wouldn't bother with accounts.

Icecreamdunwich posted...
Creepy

Almost as creepy as the fact that you really think Yoshi's Island is a bad game. How...unsightly...
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#18GloryChaosPosted 2/1/2013 4:27:02 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

This thread's bull****.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/12/sony_executive_shuhei_yoshida_owns_a_wii_u

Believe it or not, mature adults can own hardware belonging to rival companies and enjoy themselves just fine. Gamefaqs and other areas of the Internet may have you thinking that console wars and company loyalty are serious business but that isn't true by any means. That's why Sakurai owns a ps3. The playstation all stars Devs own a Wii.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#19vidalmorazaPosted 2/1/2013 4:29:07 PM
How is this creepy? Even Nintendo made those accounts to have more Miiiverse options, like putting youtube videos and stuff for developers, the accounts are there, you just need to be lucky to see a developer post....
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#20P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:33:46 PM
GloryChaos posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

This thread's bull****.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/12/sony_executive_shuhei_yoshida_owns_a_wii_u

Believe it or not, mature adults can own hardware belonging to rival companies and enjoy themselves just fine. Gamefaqs and other areas of the Internet may have you thinking that console wars and company loyalty are serious business but that isn't true by any means. That's why Sakurai owns a ps3. The playstation all stars Devs own a Wii.

Unless you are Jerry Lambert
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece