Will you still game if nintendo goes out of business?

#1SonyHoundDawgPosted 2/1/2013 11:35:41 AM
I'll still be enjoying M$, Sony and PC games for a long time. To be honest I havent played a Mario or Zelda game since the N64 days. The only title I actually would miss if it went away forever was future Metroid games. Hopefully their assets could be purchases like how when THQ went out of business.
#2P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/1/2013 11:37:36 AM
I would miss everything about them, but I wouldn't stop entertaining myself. Games are my favorite source of entertainment.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#3DarkECOJakPosted 2/1/2013 11:39:17 AM
I think a lot of us will continue but be a little dead on the inside. Nintendo represents a large chunk of our childhood and seeing something you grew up with and love exit your life is a tough thing for anybody. I'm still not over the fact that Nintendo Power is gone. But at least we'd have plenty of games and memories to reflect on.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#4Fat_Vita_BoyPosted 2/1/2013 11:39:30 AM
Anyone who would stop gaming if any one of the big three went under is a fool. Gamers play games and enjoy games on all systems and devices that play video games.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pTocP.gif
My Mom says I'm cute :)
#5zalmutePosted 2/1/2013 11:45:33 AM
I will probably stop buying consoles and focus on PC at that point.
---
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device each year.
#6Latino_KingPosted 2/1/2013 11:48:27 AM
If Nintendo ever decides to drop out of the video game industry, I would probably stop gaming all together since the majority of the consoles that I own happen to be from Nintendo.
---
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
#7BuretsuPosted 2/1/2013 11:56:35 AM
If Nintendo goes out of business, it will be because the video game industry as a whole is dying, so I imagine I'll be gaming a whole lot less.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#8abbyhitterPosted 2/1/2013 11:58:13 AM
Probably not. All of my video game platforms are from Nintendo. All of my favorite games are from Nintendo. I would not be a gamer if Nintendo didn't exist.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#9NyyarkPosted 2/1/2013 12:00:17 PM
Its not like them going under takes away my old hardware. Plus I game alot with board games, and Nintendo doesn't even make those.

It depends on who fill the hole. If the options are still using games to shill their other products, then I'll still pass.
#10Gaming KingPosted 2/1/2013 12:01:56 PM
My existing collection could keep me going for years even if I started gaming heavily.
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 17
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j229/Gaming_King/CorporateBS2.png