Will you still game if nintendo goes out of business?

#31belsayden777Posted 2/1/2013 2:42:40 PM
Buretsu posted...
If Nintendo goes out of business, it will be because the video game industry as a whole is dying, so I imagine I'll be gaming a whole lot less.

It already seems like the gaming industry is headed that way. Courtesy EA, multiplayer-centric yearly FPS games, F2P models and rampant digital distribution.

But that's how it looks in my eyes.
#32f3l1xxx672Posted 2/1/2013 2:44:08 PM
I'd like to hope they go the Sega route and keep making games for other consoles.
---
Adam West was clearly the strongest Batman. Only he could punch villains so hard that words describing the impact materialise out of thin air
#33ViolentAbacusPosted 2/1/2013 2:49:34 PM
Well, considering I have 15 consoles and a decent gaming pc, I believe I will. I don't play solely one console/game company at a time. Systems are like women to me; why marry one when you can have them all and play them all. o;
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#34icarus231Posted 2/1/2013 2:52:34 PM
SonyHoundDawg posted...
I'll still be enjoying M$, Sony and PC games for a long time. To be honest I havent played a Mario or Zelda game since the N64 days. The only title I actually would miss if it went away forever was future Metroid games. Hopefully their assets could be purchases like how when THQ went out of business.

You do realize sony is more likely to go under first
#35TeraPatrick2008Posted 2/1/2013 3:02:56 PM
There would still be some rpg's, racing and sports games but in general I would definitely play less.
#36MasterLink2012Posted 2/1/2013 3:07:48 PM
Nope. If Nintendo ever goes out of business that's my que to stop gaming forever;
They are my main source of gaming and although I own an Xbox and a PSP I will not have the motivation to continue playing on them if Nintendo's gone..
#37coconutarmy1Posted 2/1/2013 3:08:24 PM
Yes. Old nintendo games.
---
Currently commanding a platoon of coconuts. Slow work, but very fulfilling.
#38Kentaro21Posted 2/1/2013 3:09:08 PM
I'd still game, but I doubt that it'll go out of business. Nintendo's here to stay,
#39MrL1193Posted 2/1/2013 3:11:32 PM
Yes, but I'd be a whole lot less inclined to buy new systems to keep up. Instead, I'd probably focus on retro games, trying to fill out my collection with all the Nintendo games I had to pass up in earlier years.
---
Knowledge is power, and ignorance is bliss.
Unfortunately, most people won't settle for one; they usually end up with neither.
#40tgoldbergPosted 2/1/2013 3:14:50 PM
PC gaming ahoy. Besides, there's still a ton of great old Nintendo games I've never played.
---
Your favorite game will always be underrated.
Their favorite game will always be overrated.