Will you still game if nintendo goes out of business?

#41Shishio07Posted 2/1/2013 3:16:47 PM
with the exception of the remade Resident evils and skies of arcadia legends for gamecube, i haven't played a nintendo system in ages. I was completely unimpressed with the Wii and the Wii U looks just as terrible....so yes, i will still game.
#42Ness0123456789Posted 2/1/2013 3:38:04 PM
Why in the holy hell would I stop playing Games just because Nintendo goes out of business?

And even if they did hit extreme financial trouble, they'd likely go the way of Sega and become a third party developer instead of closing their doors entirely. And to be honest, if they DID just go out without even trying to save themselves or stay in the business like Sega did, then it's obvious they had no real interest in making games to begin with, and just wanted the profit. And if that's the case, no tear will be shed if they close their doors for good.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#43AlexPumaPosted 2/1/2013 3:39:25 PM
Only time I'll stop gaming is if (or when) it moves to an all-digital medium. At that point I'd just pirate everything.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#44_Elite_Bushido_Posted 2/1/2013 3:41:18 PM
yes
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#45JeroisourosinPosted 2/1/2013 3:58:36 PM
Only if Sony goes first,because if Nintendo did,the trolling would be too much and yeah I would quit out of disgust at the gaming community.
---
I don't hate the product,I hate the fanboys the product creates.
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
#46ADHDguitarPosted 2/1/2013 4:07:48 PM
DarkECOJak posted...
I think a lot of us will continue but be a little dead on the inside. Nintendo represents a large chunk of our childhood and seeing something you grew up with and love exit your life is a tough thing for anybody. I'm still not over the fact that Nintendo Power is gone. But at least we'd have plenty of games and memories to reflect on.

This.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#47SPDShadowRangerPosted 2/1/2013 4:09:49 PM
Wouldn't stop gaming in general but wouldn't play as much.
#48Blaze_T_dragonPosted 2/1/2013 4:17:53 PM
Well realistically I would be about 80 years old at least, so I'd probably have stopped gaming for other reasons by then.
---
Will not change sig until a Portable Smash Bros. comes out ~ Apr. 27, 2009
#49mjc0961Posted 2/1/2013 4:18:55 PM
SonyHoundDawg posted...
M$, Sony

Hypocrisy at its finest. If you're going to do that "M$" s***, you'd damn well better do "$ony" right next to it or you completely reveal yourself to be a massive fanboy.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#50ZetamancerPosted 2/1/2013 4:20:43 PM
It'd be great. Another studio could take up Zelda. it'd be rad.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0517 6756 4359