i can't wait

#1StarBladeEdgePosted 2/1/2013 10:59:57 AM
till the other next gen systems are out. i won't get them of course ( 1 next gen system like wii u is enough ) but i am curious what the other things have to offer.ps4 720.
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#2EastCoastKodyPosted 2/1/2013 11:10:07 AM(edited)
hopefully all the launch 720's don't overheat and die

hopefully the PS4 is affordable and actually sells......and doesn't continually have a graphically inferior version of a 720 game.

hopefully XBL becomes free. I refuse to pay after getting free PSN.

hopefully with 720 they stop trying to push Kinect.

hopefully with PS4 they give up on Move and try to steal Wii U's gamepad idea by using the Vita.

hopefully they have system seller type games @ launch. Instead of a year after like there last gen consoles had with (Gears/Uncharted)

will be fun to watch the cluster F....while i'm playing my Wii U.
---
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife
#3Squirt_ShadoPosted 2/1/2013 11:12:18 AM
EastCoastKody posted...
hopefully all the launch 720's don't overheat and die

hopefully the PS4 is affordable and actually sells......and doesn't continually have a graphically inferior version of a 720 game.

hopefully XBL becomes free. I refuse to pay after getting free PSN.

hopefully with 720 they stop trying to push Kinect.

hopefully with PS4 they give up on Move and try to steal Wii U's gamepad idea by using the Vita.

hopefully they have system seller type games @ launch. Instead of a year after like there last gen consoles had with (Gears/Uncharted)

will be fun to watch the cluster F....while i'm playing my Wii U.

Are you Obama? Because that's a lot of wasted hope.
#4diendongPosted 2/1/2013 11:14:13 AM
I'm doing the exact same thing and sticking with one console, the Wii-U. I can't wait to see what the 720 and PS3 offers, but already decided not to buy them.