The video game industry just isn't the same if Nintendo isn't number one.

#1Latino_KingPosted 2/1/2013 11:13:46 AM
I honestly couldn't care less about Microsoft and Sony is simply a shell of its former self.

If their new systems end up being successful then good for them but in my eyes, Nintendo will always be number one.
---
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
#2Latino_King(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:50:09 AM
Bump.
---
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
#3HoosierGuy88Posted 2/2/2013 4:19:22 AM
The last Nintendo system I really loved was the N64, I kinda lost interest after that. GameCube had some good games but I didn't like it as well as the competition. Then when the Wii came out I was disappointed that they decided to appeal to only casual gamers. Now we have the Wii U but the only thing it will have going for it are Nintendo exclusives. I think Nintendo's days may be numbered. Personally, I think they would have been better off developing a more powerful system and waiting to release around the same time as Sony and Microsoft. Instead they pulled a Dreamcast move and released ahead of everyone else with an underpowered machine. I suppose they thought everyone would buy their console instead of waiting but it doesn't seem to be happening.
#4IIICE_COLDPosted 2/2/2013 4:37:25 AM
HoosierGuy88 posted...
The last Nintendo system I really loved was the N64, I kinda lost interest after that. GameCube had some good games but I didn't like it as well as the competition. Then when the Wii came out I was disappointed that they decided to appeal to only casual gamers. Now we have the Wii U but the only thing it will have going for it are Nintendo exclusives. I think Nintendo's days may be numbered. Personally, I think they would have been better off developing a more powerful system and waiting to release around the same time as Sony and Microsoft. Instead they pulled a Dreamcast move and released ahead of everyone else with an underpowered machine. I suppose they thought everyone would buy their console instead of waiting but it doesn't seem to be happening.

I read an article a second ago that said they're already looking past this new system...
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#5JackalPosted 2/2/2013 4:37:58 AM
The whole" number one" mentality is the reason why some miss out on games. No one has to be number one to enjoy the games.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#6Latino_King(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:28:08 AM
Perhaps, but being number one usually gives you a lot more support from everybody.
---
AKA 305_King
#7itsmeaustinPosted 2/2/2013 6:35:30 AM
but nintendo was number 1 during the Wii/PS3/360 gen and that was probably the worst gen.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
#8McmadnessV3Posted 2/2/2013 6:36:40 AM
*shrugs* Gamecube is my favourite console.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.